Jump to content

fr33r

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by fr33r

  1. fr33r

    Fg Sub "fix"

    Did this one the other day, for a mod that costs nothing but 5 mins the improvement is immense.
  2. Had under drive pulley kit installed during service last week, tinted the side mirror indicator lenses and put in Osram Diadem Chrome globes. No more fried eggs in the mirrors!
  3. Thanks, I will give atomic a call when the time comes. Cheers
  4. I would like to change my valve springs at the next service but live in the country and our local service centers do not have the tool. Under suitable arrangements, does anyone have one I could have use of ? Don't want to buy one for a one off...
  5. fr33r

    Age Of G6Et Owners

    Young at 40!, bought my 2011 G6ET in edge colour 3 months ago. Was a no brainer for me and love it, now come the mods...wheels, brakes, suspension etc etc Washed it yesterday and it rained today but will post a pic soon...
×
×
  • Create New...