Jump to content

axr-jet

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    316
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by axr-jet

  1. I'am in were does the list start
  2. So who's going out 2nht what time and were?
  3. axr-jet

    IMG_1501.jpg

    From the album: My World

  4. Don't know was just going to tag along with who ever
  5. Any one heading out to night looks like it's going to be a nice night weather wise?
  6. Hey ZAP how can my quote be useless? the guy was asking what it looked like I was trying to help out that's all! So what with the edit and the USELESS quote remark?
  7. Yeah sore that at the Motor show in Melb, I had a phantom T, which Viper is very much the same colour just not as much pearl in it, Phantom should of never been taking away from the colour line up
  8. What colour was the EF?
  9. Were is this DECA you all talk of
  10. Sweet I can join up when you get to rutherford Rd as I work just around the corner from there plus it only a 15 min drive from home.
  11. Just wanted to see if this is still going ahead,if so is there a meet point anywere?
  12. Just wanted to know if this pre meet is still on? Paul
  13. [quote name='typhoon_freak' post='764661' date='Nov 9 2008, 06:32 PM']so ur saying, if i was to buy the v3, i should buy this group buy and then get the v2 when i get the word from the other half or is it still cheaper getting the v3? if its cheaper this way.. put me down[/quote] V3 $1,650 on rapids site V2 $1,450 on site + $245 hot side group buy=$1,695 so how can that be cheaper Chris, am i missing something here
  14. One please, I'am in
  15. Got a package deal which included the 1% +/- injetors aswell.
  16. Anyone going out to night if the weather holds out, Oh BTW just ordered a V4 kit from chris sorry had to tell some one
  17. Any one going out for a cruise to night?
  18. Only drive it to work on fridays (if it don't rain ) and weekends.
  19. Hey Jymbo do you work in Seaford,I do as well I think you were behind me in the morning on the way to work on Evans/Hall road last week,do you have the FPV$%^ number plates, I live in Cranbourne aswell. Cheers
  20. Is anyone crusein tonight?
  21. axr-jet

    350 Rwkws

    Thank's guy's, yeah looking at getting Mick from Pit Lane to do the Tune Ect for me as I have spoke to him before and bort a Flash Box from him. What would be better Process West full Intake System or Rapid Systems V4 or V4.5? Cheers
  22. axr-jet

    350 Rwkws

    Cheer's
  23. axr-jet

    350 Rwkws

    I have a BF MKII F6 and I am looking for 350 Rwkws what gear do I need, I have got so far 60lb injectors,Xforce exhaust with 4in dump,process west stage 2 cooler and a flash box,will I need a bigger fuel pump as for what I have seen on here a lot of people go that way, any more help would be great? Cheers
  24. Nah sold the Torana about 3 years ago to do the house thing,and the Corty about 8 month's to by the F6,also had a XC GXL with a 4V clevland which ran 12.2 back in the early 90's was quick for it's day! Thank's the Bionic looks good but your's and Teen's cars look Tuff aswell my other choice of colour was lighting strike if I couldn't get Bionic
×
×
  • Create New...