Maggotmouse
Legacy Donating Member-
Posts
200 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Maggotmouse
-
Process West Surge Tank
Maggotmouse replied to Maggotmouse's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
yeah cool I read the instructions CORRECTLY and it says it doesnt matter which way they go. thank you j@snot for your reply. I've now got the wiring sorted so I'll get some wire and relay from work and get that sorted tomro. turbo goes to mr turbo tomro to get waste gate flap and actuator fitted, then the car will sit till the 10th of jan for a tune -
Process West Surge Tank
Maggotmouse replied to Maggotmouse's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
yeah I got it new. but all it says "make sure to get these hose's in the correct order" -
hey guys. and any one here fitted up the process west surge tank with 044 pump? just wanting to know on the surge tank which pipe goes to return and intake any help there would be great. also wiring up the pump. any wiring diagrams as to where I could find them would be great also. cheers in advaced guys
-
hey guys, yesterday I fitted up a process west stage 2.3 kit. ok qustion is, what happens with the sensor that was on the cold side piping under drivers headlight? does it just get deleted out of the system? cheers guys
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
got her all hooked up today. gonna attack the surge tomro, then there she will sit till the 10th -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
so today my package arrived from process west and what a beauty haha I'm like a kid in a candy shop. so got home tonight and thought I'd start by replacing my disc rotors and pads, got the left side apart only to find the front rotors are too small. so for now I've given up and am gonna get drunk -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
^^ got it all sorted Bomber, had a phone call from Kent this arvo, I'm all booked in for the 10th of jan.. cant wait -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
was a good night there, and now I cant wait cause yesterday I called Keven at process west and ordered myself a stage 2.3 kit and he threw in a surge tank for pretty cheap, should get it tomro... going to go to Hi Tourqe for the tune but gee there hard to get hold of by phone, dont really wanna drive there just to say hey blah blah blah. -
yeah would be fun going through the tunnel at the airport everyday on the way to work
-
loving that screamer bionicxr6t05, gets me thinking, do I do the wastegate upgrade or go a full external upgrade hmmmmm brings back sweet sweet memorys of the evo
-
yeah so it was a great day, cheers Al HIGHLIGHT, AL driving my car and hating the fact it is stock. words were "f*** man I'm sorry but F*** this is slow"
-
went back and got toxic, was a fun drive back haha, turned out to be the power steering switch o-ring, so an easy fix,
-
beauty photo of me boy there haha
-
I'll agree with that
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
haha well car is now fixed, $600 later... so I'm counting down the days now so fingers crossed I get the money sorted. gonna go get a process west stage 2.3 kit, some sort of intake fuel pump (any ideas people on what I should maybe get) grab BigAls04 injector, rip the turbo of and send to mr turbo for a waste gate up grade and get the 12 lb actuator fitted then go get a tune some where... I'm over driving a stocker haha -
id be deff looking at the control arm bushes as I had the same issue with it pulling side to side when cornering, sway bar bushes were farks as well as rear left control arm, was scary as
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
good day to hit the p*** and pull apart cars -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
I wont be bringing my car as the F***N power steering pipe is leaking after repair (too many beers last night and stuffed a seal) spoke to the miss's and gonna get a loan sorted and sus this bad boy out haha, soo weather permiting I'll be crusing with al -
mechanic by trade and know that one ^^ done it plenty of times in my earlier days as a first year..didnt quite click it in correctly and it blew off damaging the seal (my bad)
-
just gonna take off the hose and take it to work monday, cut of the fitting and buy a new one... I'm in no way going to waste a brand new hose. I found a thread under suspension and handling "how to fix power steering hose". cheers guys
-
found my answer, thanks guys
-
hey guys. just spent the morning fitting up a new high pressure power steering hose and have run into a problem. have sprung a leak at the pump side of the hose, where the hose clicks into the connector bit, you can buy this part on its own, I beleive the seal has torn causing the leak, now to save myself some money can you remove the hose from this connector so I can replace that part or will I have to throw my money away and get a complete new hose? any help would be great
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
lol it just sits in the console that I havnt even looked through since last cruise -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
holly Sh** that's a damn great idea lol uhf's haha -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
Maggotmouse replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
^^^^^ hahaha
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.