-
Posts
11,198 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
69
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Never had any say Panda
-
At it. It's easy to change a 5 to a 6
-
Bet you puckered up your bumhole when you hit it.. Not good though mate.. I hit a gutter hard enough to crack a rim once. There was almost tears.
-
To ask the question 'why hurt two kids' is implying that he had a choice. When you are depressed you do crazy things. They may not make sense to anyone but to you they make perfect sense. I remember talking through this with a psychologist and when depression really hits someone if you say something negative it becomes the end of the world, something neutral is interpreted as negative and something positive is neutral. To say the judge knew best I disagree with (but I'm not saying it isn't possible). Unfortunately in custody battles it becomes a biggest bank account sh*t fight and the only winners are the lawyers. Someone very close to me is going through this. He believes she is the worst parent in the world and he should have full custody. She believes the same. At the end of the day the one losing the most is the kid.
-
Everyone I know who has gotten a vivosmart has returned it at least once. I'm on my third after a massive fight with rebel to get the first replaced without a receipt. Anyway I'm gonna retire it soon as the screen has gone to sh*t as well and pick up a huawei smart watch.
-
^^ what he said. Tungsten also gets used a lot for core sampling of some pretty hard stuff. I'll let the geologist describe what stuff it actually is. If they need tungsten to core it, we need to make it explode before we excavate it.
-
Franga mate. I've been there. All the best mate. It's incredibly tough and made worse by the fact you feel useless as you can't do anything.
-
Lol.. It's Tasmania.. They are always behind the times..
-
Chrome cast work for netflix?
-
What you wearing it for? Taking yourself off the market before you are actually taken off the market?
-
Just did the rankest Fart. Christmas agrees with me.
-
Condolences mate. I lost my Nan one Christmas. Really f*cked it up. All the best.
-
Bouncing on the new trampoline with my young fella. And watching him flog a remote controlled dune buggy around the local park. I salute any other parents who performed the trampoline assembly after their kids went to bed last night.
-
Haha my young fella is new years eve also rab
-
My wife is due 2 days after yours Ralph. Good luck with it.
-
Only 8 of us turned up to work today. Had bacon and eggs for breakfast on the bbq. Then attempted to close out some jobs. Which finished in a beer run and hallway cricket. Using the internal security system for video referee. That's how you get paid near Christmas :-P
-
When's your wife due Ralph? No good mate. Hope they pick up.
-
Non delivery receipt? Lol. And bellbat I already spoke to my future employer about changing my job title to cleaner. And for the time.period stipulated in my contract I could clean the office and make coffee while making loud comments about what people left on their desks and how they could fix it.
-
I get so sick of building sh*t. That I just bought a house I could live in straight away. A massive chunk of my life revolves around khuntfaces changing their mind mid build (or right at the end of the build) so when I had a choice.. I chose to buy something that was already standing.
-
If by NDR you mean Non Disclosure. Already have one. This is a commercial thing. I mean I was gutted enough I made the call to leave this company. Then the big boss got cunty about it.
-
Firstly FIFO and DIDO suck. Hats off to the people that can do that and maintain a decent family life. But why the f*ckers can't donate more to the forum I don't know. Secondly, before assuming FIFO workers are making squillions you need to look at the individual arrangements. Example: I was offered a job in WA and it was something stupid like 8/4. Yes the package was more money.. But each shift was 10-12 hours. At the end of the day I would have to travel at their expense but in my own time, and if I factored travel into the hours worked (since my current job pays me to travel), I would have been on about 3/4 of my hourly rate. This is true for blokes I know drilling as well. When they compare the hours worked and travel they aren't that much better off than they could be taking a full time position closer to home. Anyway WPMO.. Accepted new job. Resigned Current boss made me an offer to stay. I almost accepted it but declined on account if money not being my main focus right now and wanting to have a bream. He was pretty upset. We shook hands, hugged it out and sat around chatting about the good times and made all the usual promises to catch up etc etc etc. Left that room, went back to my desk. His boss (companies big boss) called and explained as per clause 23 of my employment agreement, if I left their company to provide a similar service to any of their existing clients I would be in breach of my employment agreement and as a result Civil action would be taken. I mean for f*ck sake.
-
Not necessarily true.It also depends on the bearing pressure/capacity at different levels of the excavation. Generally the 45* rule is accurate and applies for temporary excavations, but this just requires some sort of trench support during the excavation. Once they complete his rape dungeon/garage and backfill against it, the wall of the garage would be designed to sustain the load that would normally have been distributed through the ground. Though in the argument of the contract and who is liable. Always read what you sign. In this case the builder will have provisions for the earthworks and this may have a clause that stipulates that over excavation of material unsuitable to be built upon will incur additional cost. In pixys case though IIRC the excavator operator kept poking the hole even after he had been instructed to stop. So that is definitely between him and the builder.
-
Donate a very hefty chunk of my income to cancer research.. Even got to talk to some of the researchers once and found out that what I donate doesn't go very far at all... Doesn't mean I stop.
-
Get a nasal rinse. Drown the khu t
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.