sbr79
Member-
Posts
280 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by sbr79
-
Phasen can you please tell me if they will include the Grey shading on the front and rear, or is that extra again.
-
Oh well FORD can do what ever they like, BUT I am sticking with My 03 BA model thanks, don't like that look . Looks too Retrosexual, not tough like the XR range, speaking of which, wouldn't that new look be weird with the bonnet bulge, and hey Doesn't an American guy now run Ford Australia, probably explains why it will happen too, HES BLOODY HOMESICK ALREADY.
-
Yeah I did some reading, and I believe it is great value, pretty hard to see it happening too soon though, The MRS is strict with our budget now, coz of this wedding in SEPTEMBER. But I might get enough in cash pressies to buy the thing. Can't wait. OH and how far can I possibly Lower my car with the C2R Skirts?
-
Yeah I got an Email back from Gordon Yesterday, WOW, little more expensive than I orgianally thought but I will keep saving, they look great. By the way do they chuck that C2R badge in for nothing????
-
hOW DO YOU KNOW ITS A PHOTO CHOP?, nATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WOUL;DN'T VOTE ON IT IF IT WEREN'T REAL.
-
ALSO COULD I PLEASE HAVE A LINK TO SEE THESE c2R KITS PLEASE
-
Hope these pics work....... by the way I have thought about the hawk wing too, modified of course to suit the BA
-
Phasen, I really wanted to avoid copying someone, especially coz you got 1 hell of a ride and its your unique look to go with it. But the 2 legged GT wing is already on oreder, if it went through. Any way would that typr of body kit suit Blueprint. I will post some pics of my ride shortly. Its probably long overdue.
-
I was hoping to have a serious day, until I read this, now I am corrupt again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Do you think I could get away with just the rear bar , skirts and the rear wing with 2 legs not 3??????
-
Yeah I know but depending on money of course I'll be doing the rear wing and skirts first. I am considering a custom rear bar, or waiting and getting that gt one and moding it for twin exhaust.
-
I have been told these guys have really top quality stuff. http://www.awcinfo.com/secureshop/category...=28&scat_id=197
-
I am seriously considering putting GT side skirts on my XR6 , I am interested in what people think. I know its not a GT but the vents on the back end of the skirts look really good, they sort of add character to having a sports kit in the first place. I will probably put my XR badges back on but up the front, or even leave them out. Any feed back would be good.
-
Yes its true. But it only moved whilist the earthquake happened, that's how powerful the thing was. Just imagine if a multitude of earthquakes happened all around the world at the same time, I dare say the world would be changed forever.
-
I thought it was Xcitement Rating 6 or 8, and now 6T
-
Less than 5 minutes on cable
-
I even went to the trouble of standing next to my car looking in the mirror and I think I look better in the car, so I guess she has to marry us both (me and the car) lol, although that is a good system to work out the answer, Merry XMAS god
-
Welcome back PLONKY, great to hear you having somemsuccess in your job mate, you of all people deserve it more, such a down to earth law enforcement person, I still want you to run for Premier of Queensland. We could do with an honest pollie up hear. Oh by the way, got home by 12 midnight JUST, from work last night , nearly got ot sleep about 2am when skreeetch, smash. went down the road to the local 90 degree corner and their it was , a young chinnesse kid drunk as a skunk standing next to his Turboed HONDA thingy upside down in a paddock right next to the tree that could have killed him. Boy was he pissed, we could smell him a mile away, only thing that saved him from injury really, but the worst thing was, after we called 000, the only ones to turn up within 5 minutes : 2 Ambulances, 1 Fireengine and you guessed it 1 Tow Truck, and no cops, even after the firefighter guy called them on the UHF they still didn't come and they were told about his condition, DRUNK. Oh well guess he got an early xmas present getting away with it. SO like plonky said DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE, best advise anyone could get today I reckon. Have a fantastic day all you forum guys, can't wait till I get on again in a few days to hear what everyone got for XMAS. I got a Front spoiler grille (already installed Tuesday) Fog light protectors SBR racing decal Ford CLassic Shirt Ford FM/AM radio walkman thingy And I asked my Girlfriend to Marry ME, she was stoked, said YES but don't know if its coz of me or the car.
-
HANG ON a minute, I might still supercharge mine... is it possible to do both? at the same time? SUPERTURBOCHARGE...
-
can we PLEASE, instead of calling ourselves RICE BURNERS, call ourselves mmmmmmm : PIE BURNERS, BEER BURNERS or something a little more aussie......just a thought as my XR6 was built in Australia and I like doing some little cosmetic things to her.
-
Ok my vortex aspirations just went out the window, new ambition, to twin turbo my XR6, that sounds like a bit of fun. mmmmm one day my dream shall come true.
-
Could it have been tampered with??????????? IS there a conspiracy within the land of the MEDIA????????? mmmmmmmmmm maybe
-
Nah a valuation could be a good idea for insurance purposes, I have heard of people having valuable wine insured.
-
Speak to the wineries themselves if they still exist, if not , you live in toowoomba so go to one of the botique wineries in stanthorpe, where they can open the bottle and test the wine for you , even give you a rough estimate on value, they will then recork it and you'll be on your way again. Tell me are the corks looking stained on the top like the wine has leaked through if so the chances are that the have turned to vinegar , this is dur to the cork not being perfectly air tight and allowing oxygen to spoil the wine. As for the Grange I would love to buy 1 if you like, I used to work for Southcorp wines and collected grange without fail, but then they got really scabby and we had to go into a draw every year, pretty sad really.
-
I have heard someone is working on a twin turbo system for the XR8 and GT, they have that ute running 8 secs down the quarter and the potential of the ford is better. How cool would it be the sound of the Boss motor and the hissing of 2 turbos, F*&&*^EN UNREAL.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.