Jump to content

.BLKPHN.

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    283
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .BLKPHN.

  1. .BLKPHN.

    Bov's

    Just dont run one or get a dose pipe mandrel bent pipe with pod ask henz he noes can help u
  2. Any one gonna put pics up of the sp4 and sssl in a b
  3. Any one got photos of ssl front and sp4 or sssl rear in a b series
  4. Me to please keen as mustard
  5. to easy bloody keen haha might need to put the stockies on ayy the ku31 havent last long hahah maybe a month
  6. would those xxr rims fit on a ba sedan f6 at all hahah 20*11 or 18*10.5
  7. im a big fan of Pw and plazma the only reason y I went the 1800hp plaz and plen couse it just looks smoother but I went the PW air box custom pipe becasue it uses the whole box with the 6inch mouth pod when the plazmamn puts battery and everything in
  8. so the 13th nov ill be home yay I can make one where is the meet point
  9. did you end up getting these at all henz where did u find them
  10. hahah
  11. haha agreed brods
  12. .BLKPHN.

    lil squirt

    From the album: BLKPHN

  13. .BLKPHN.

    BLKPHN

  14. .BLKPHN.

    powercruise

    From the album: BLKPHN

  15. .BLKPHN.

    phoon

    From the album: BLKPHN

  16. the typhoon is my daily allways fun ha
  17. jeez bloody interested in some like these what are the best street legal/ drag semi there is on the market more street use but???
  18. hahaha yer I was thinking holly sh*t 10.5 with man and going for 9 hahahahah y u change mate
  19. sorry if iv read somthing wrong but is this still a manual or hahah
  20. Bloody neat car mate Would be pushin the stock motor with 20psi ayyy?? How many km it got on it
  21. process west throu and throu listen to that dose/flutter so much louder on the street but
  22. will the xr cooler be able to handle it I thought only f6 coolers can handle over 300
  23. I agree mike saving the car for powercruise as its gonna get athrashing there yeww
  24. come on guys the 30th is powercruise geeezz
×
×
  • Create New...