JarrodT6
Member-
Posts
39 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by JarrodT6
-
If I buy a second hand unit for cheap that has been unlocked, will the generic 8/10psi tunes suit both manual and auto or were they for one or the other when the current owner bought it? He had an auto and I have a manual.
-
Am I the only one who thinks population growth is a way bigger issue? It's a bit of a grim view but seriously aren't humans just the earths cancer? Think about it, spreading like mad and consuming everything. Carbon emmision means sh*t if the population grows faster than you can cut back emissions. And what's with blaming big companies, they are making products that we want and buy and would sook without them. It's like blaming mcdonalds for all the rubbish after we eat the food.
-
I just sprayed the outside of mine, just masked them up. Looks awesome.
-
I have a mate in Geelong who does backyard tinting. He's worked for all the big window tinting company's. He did my ute for just under $200, very light windscreen tint ( can hardly tell but keeps the heat out ) 18% on the sides and 5% on the rear, looks awesome and he's very professional.
-
The Alice Springs To Sydney Nightmare
JarrodT6 replied to Vevapower's topic in Member Rides & Builds
Update? -
Kiwanis All Ford Day - Shine N Show
JarrodT6 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
There are sections for the different car models so it could just go in the XF ( xw in the picture ) section with them I would have thought? I used to take my xp years ago. My advice is get there early before people start walking around or it's real hard to park. -
You're making me feel bad for having the odd colour, I guess that's what they call standing out in a crowd. Haha. All good I think if you have white you need to have black at the far other end though. We did really well considering there was little room to move and cars constantly driving past, spesh that xr8 with the boat!
-
No collision when we were down there, no dramas. Lost everyone when we got back waurn ponds though. Awesome cruise guys!
-
Number is 0424660126, seduce bf ute.
-
I'll be watching this post so if someone could let us know when the group leaves the first meeting point and even when they hit Geelong that would be awesome.
-
Unless something comes up or it's pissing down I'll be in too.
-
I might meet you at that BP at waurn ponds, that's where we meet on the bikes. It's going to be a last minute decision for me and mabey +1. What time would you be getting there?
-
Was the date changed? I might be able to come now.
-
Must have some serious work done to get 180 at the treads, that's awesome! A litre sports bike has that stock though. I wouldn't compare a Harley to a cbr or gsxr though, more like triumph, victory and the jap cruisers, all of which out perform Harley davidson in acceleration, handling and braking. I think they need to lift ther game and stop relying on the name an bad boy image. Should have sold buell instead of stopping them too.
-
Nice ute, love the wheels.
-
I was told mine is lowered by pedders with reset rear springs and it's starts to axle tramp until I take another stab at the clutch then it's all just smooth wheelspin
-
Is A Xr6T Ute Good For Me? Ground Clearance, Dirt Bike
JarrodT6 replied to Booki's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
My bf ute is lowered to legal height and I drive it around the farm no worries. I think everything underneath is tucked up pretty well. -
Bf Arm Rest Silver Insert Wrinkled?
JarrodT6 replied to Moses's topic in Interior & Exterior Workshop
My bf passenger side has a dirty big run in it in the same place, looks like it's been there from new. It's not a bubble or wrinkle, def a run. -
My bf ute does the same. Don't forget that in a ute there is only a piece of glass and a plastic tub between you and the diff so it prob sounds louder than in a sedan. I pulled the plastic tub out once at work years ago and there is almost nothing under it. It might just be a normal noise that sounds worse in a ute. If you feel I vibration the you def have a problem.
-
Hey they are beautiful machines, I mean if Expensive Daewoo remade hk monaros I'd want one even though do everything worse than a new car. But as far as any sort of performance goes HD's are right at the bottom of the food chain. Oh and if anyone has one and wears those stupid skull face masks, every other motorcyclist is laughing at you.
-
If you got rid of the whole "real deal" Harley davidson name idea they would be out of business in a week. I had a Harley and now ride a triumph speed triple, chalk and cheese, triumph sh*ts on it. I do take my hat off to that bloke for getting away with it so many times.
-
Don't sell the xy, it will only go up in value.
-
1st. 1965 xp falcon wagon 2nd. 1973 vj 770 valiant charger 3rd. 1998 vt 50th Ann vt Calais supercharged v6 now 2006 bf turbo ute. I'm 26.
-
Add me, I'm on every now and then jarrodscv6
-
26 yo, boiler maker working as a contractor at shell refinery on Geelong.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.