Jump to content

webby324

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    313
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by webby324

  1. Driving home tonight and spotted a purple FG F6 on canterbury road, and not long after a black FG F6 with a cop in it :s. Since when have they had them in VIC?
  2. Looks like you'll have to cancel whatever it is your doing then
  3. No worries guys, be good to get another one happening.
  4. Ok I'm going to try and get a cruise happening on May 12th. It's a Saturday morning. The cruise route will be beginning from croydon and heading up to marysville and back. Will begin around 9:30 in the morning and consisting of lunch when we get to our destination. I will post up more details when I know (next week or so). Sorry it's taken a while but had alot of things to sort out lately. Cheers
  5. Good stuff mate, What is the rough change over to get the FG short motor ? I wouldnt mind going that way if I push my current engine. Nice and easy to drop it in to.
  6. Yeh I'm currently in the process of picking what gauges I want. Thinking boost and oil pressure, not sure if I need anything else, I always warm it up for a good 10 minutes. As for the tires, I'll definately be getting invos for my next set, or NT05's. I wanted nittos to begin with but was going to be a 2 month wait when I needed some the next day.
  7. Alright so I don't know what I should do next to the car. Im thinking enough power, so perhaps looks? I already have lowered springs and struts planned and also DBA5000 brakes all round with new lines. note: the car is purely a street car with perhaps 1 or 2 max circuit days or fun days mixed in there. What do ppl think?? PS: want to keep the look relatively stock so I'm off the radar .
  8. Another thing is just because a car feels as though it's pulling harder, doesn't mean its quicker. It's all in the tune and how the boost is brought on. And that does sound a little low. Especially with the mods you've got, but as long as your happy then it don't matter.
  9. No worries mate, will do.
  10. Lol ok then, I'll suss out April and come up with a weekend soonish. Stay tuned !!!
  11. Haha, alright, hows about the Saturday 10th of March perhaps ?? that's in the middle of other cruises and may offer more ppl the opportunity to come along. Let me know what ya think guys .
  12. Next couple of weeks, perhaps last week in Feb, Will only organise it if people are keen, if not just wait for the other one that's going up that way. So if your keen, post your interest. Need a group of atleast 6 - 10 I reckon.
  13. Whats everyone think of a day cruise starting from ringwood area and heading up through warburton through the reefton spur to marysville and back down through the black spur to healesville ?? Maybe stop off and have some lunch in marysville and depart from lilydale when we get back ?
  14. Hey guys, just letting ya know there will be a small cruise tomorrow night starting with a meet and greet !!! It will be starting at the ringwood club and then going from there. Hope to have a few ppl there and catch up with a few friends and get some good pics . Ppl on the last cruise have my number or pm me. Let me know asap. Will be a great night for all :) . PS: Riffo, oh and trainr you gotta come . PM me guys
  15. Johno - no worries mate, I don't think there's any doubting he'sa capable tuner. Good stuff, bet it goes like a cut snake now !
  16. Love it . Whats all your mods XR6IXT ?? besides the stock inj. lol. jk.
  17. Mick, just stay on the other side of the counter and ensure there's a metal plate behind the desk, then you'll be right. Otherwise perhaps Pazz may make your christmas a little whiter than normal. Haha. Hope santa comes to all btw, except SA .
  18. too much credit with 6" TRA1NR
  19. Haha, I remember reading that thanks to Mick. Still don't make sense, lol. Good stuff mate, glad your happy, nothin better than trusting the ppl lookin after your car !! Good job Pitlane.
  20. Bahaha, yeh man that's why I got them !!! Lol. The problem was I still slid in 3rd in the evo !! Hoping not in this , lol.
  21. let me know what your opinions are .......?
  22. Ok just ordered some new shoes for the car, KU36's all round. Should be a massive improvement in grip currently using 3 very low dunlop 3000's and 1 cheap ass falken tyre. Be good to have them all the same. Also planning to get some decent coilovers or a strut/spring combo in the new year.
  23. Damn !!! Now I'm upset. I reckon you could get down eastlink with your knees .
  24. I'll only be in if we do eastlink too !!!!!!!
  25. No worries mate, next one I'll make sure there are HEAPS of corners, just for you !! :good:
×
×
  • Create New...