Jump to content

LUCASZ

Member
  • Posts

    49
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LUCASZ

  1. Hi all, Can anyone recommend anywhere to get good automotive paint in the south eastern suburbs in Melbourne. Thanks.
  2. Any pictures with them in yet?
  3. I don't have the car just yet. That's the only problem. All good. Thanks guys.
  4. Just wondering if anyone can help me out with the colour code for KINETIC BLUE. Thanks.
  5. I've tested this on a few different surfaces and it peels of nice and easy. Plus doesn't leave any marks.
  6. The have a big range of other products that are similar sorry. What's average about them?...
  7. From memory the guy was getting them in for roughly $14-$18 per can. Just remember its dangerous goods.
  8. I run a courier service all over melb if that helps. We are in the area daily.
  9. Some of the ugliest rims.
  10. haha nah its all cool. Ill post a pic up when they are on the car
  11. This was before it dried completely. All the lines are perfect now and I peeled it to get straight lines.
  12. http://www.caswellplating.com.au/store/store.php/products/plasti-dip-spray-on-coating Im sure he would cut you a deal if you buy enough
  13. For a set of wheels I'd probably get 2 cans to be safe.
  14. Yeah as PLAYRZ said. Place in hoppers crossing I got mine. He carrys the full range plus extras.
  15. Thought about painting them? Or you want new ones?
  16. Haha yea that would be me. Heading towards kooweerup rd?
  17. So I decided to plastidip my rims. They came up pretty good.
  18. Hey as the title says... Ive got a xr6 bf 2006. I recently purchased white globes to replace the "normal yellow" lights in the back. Ive had a quick look around and cant seem to find out how to remove the covers without breaking anything. Thanks
  19. I use ones very similar... VERY GOOD!!
  20. Yeah ive had pies from there a heap of times and they are pretty good. Alot of the places around there a pretty small.
  21. You guys will enjoy the gippsland cruise. Theres some pretty good roads around here
  22. This is the best!!
  23. hey Jetonit. Ill have a look and see if I can measure it up for ya.
×
×
  • Create New...