Jump to content

biersy

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biersy

  1. probably going to be the worst weekend ever to head out if you go by the weather reports!
  2. Good spot Yoshi... considering I dont have personalised plates! Thought that might have been you! I think the sticker helped identify me.
  3. If you are gauging interest on a tassie cruise... im definately interested! March would be a good time aswell...
  4. My BA did the exact same thing for a a couple of days once... it was just a really quick short beep that sounded more like the low fuel beep! Also a light on the cluster would quickly flash but it was always to quick for me to catch it while trying to keep an eye on the road! Probably not being helpful... but on the upside it just went away itself after a couple of days. Good luck mate
  5. I would put mine up if they hadnt disappeared the first time I washed the car ... Damned high pressure hoses!!
×
×
  • Create New...