Jump to content

KAL_SPL

Member
  • Posts

    144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KAL_SPL

  1. Street Commodores cruise for charity was on yesterday , cant say I have heard of any crashes yet but coincidence yes ?
  2. Mine fits right in here hahaha
  3. Prob around 10K swapped hands , the replacement on the tray alone would be 10K fitted , we havnt tallied up the cabs system as of yet.
  4. Got the plate back at the start of the week and over the last 3 days its transformed The pipes are still being done on the lathe. Most of the interior is temp back together to see what it looks like , the box still needs to be removed to fit ports and be covered.
  5. I stripped both , I modified the red 1 myself , both were painted locally. They were painted proffessionally in an oven.
  6. The extent of the modifications to the rear. Finished pic of it under sun light instead of flash light. Everything is now in and working 100% , very happy with it but deffinately wouldnt suggest trying it !
  7. You mean citric acid or acid rush yeah ? Its citric I think.
  8. We threw some interior back in quickly to see it looks like , the flash really makes it pop but its not that bad during the day.
  9. I was only refering to the facia , still waiting on other bits to return.
  10. Already had the sinlge DIN The circut board 'may' come to igh up to clear the deck. The front may look like theres room but will get a pic of the rear when I take it out again.
  11. Now its finished ....
  12. This piece of ali is bloody expenisve , I hope he doesnt fark the machining up
  13. Blue 4 pin plug , constant is plain yellow from memory. Also has mute , ground and accesories. I think accesories is black/yellow , mute is light blueish green colour. Ground is black. Tts taped up behind the fuse panel on drivers ride hand side.
  14. Have made up the template for top plate of the ports The box is complete as are all the panels to cover the gaps , just waiting on black suade to finish covering now. Also a pic of the doors that have been completed prior to this stage. The dash piece is now smoothed out ready for the panel shop to tidy it up and paint it for us.
  15. Nah mate its just the illusion of that pic , theres about 4" clearance.
  16. Just waiting on more trim to turn up and then the box can be partly trimmed and fitted. Ports need to be polished and top plate made.
  17. Yep it is I but I have no idea who you are haha If your coming on the weekend and you know where my shed is then by all means drop in and I will be more than happy to make your ears bleed Shes all up and running and trays now 99% complete
  18. Bout $1600 for 4 of them But shhh we didnt pay that much ...
  19. Box ready for finishing and covering Just gotta make the ports still.
  20. Actually I was standing on 2 , it was either that or climb on the roof of my shed. Im 6 foot so no not exactly short.
  21. Went shopping got some battery terminals today as the other 2 batteries turned up yesterday. They are now all wired togetehr and everything has been refitted for final time. Now its onto the cab
  22. No plans I build each piece individually to size required , I did a rough calaculation at around 4 cubes before sub and port and displacement , way to small ideally but whatta ya do ! The 3 circles on the top are going to be ports , will be a highlight when done
  23. Making progress on the cabins box it cant be physically any bigger than it will be unless a smurf drives the ute !!
×
×
  • Create New...