Covesy
Member-
Posts
29 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Reputation
0 Neutral-
hi Guys, would anyone know the way to adjust the idle thrugh the X3? cheers
-
Hi guys Does anyone know who stocks Turbosmart BOV in Melbourne? Thanks
-
thanks guys, so if I go the 8psi will it be ok withh the higher end mods or do you think I will need to be upgraded later on will the 12psi be ok with higher end mods also thanks
-
Hi guys What actuator should I be getting in a bf f6? The mods are full exhaust, turbo flapper mod, ubp, 60lb injectors, fuel pump My tuner is recommending a 8lb but I'm not sure. Advise please
-
Thanks I'll be putting on tonight then
-
Hi guys Just a quick question would I need a tune if I fit a under battery pipe on a bf f6 Thanks
-
Hi Guys, just wondering if once doing a turbo flapper mod and actuator do I need a tune urgently?
-
Yeah I'm aware about the 4 inch but just be cautious about getting the 3.5 inch when intact it's a 3 inch
-
X-Force if ya have a look at the 3.5 external gate one where it connects to the cat it flairs out slightly to 3.5 inch the actual pipe is 3 inch dont know if the link works though
-
Hi guys I went to pick up my 3.5" xforce dump pipe today and noticed that the actual pipe is 3" with a 3.5" flare and flange at the cat end. Looking at the pics from xforce it seams to be right. Am I getting stooged or is this right? It seams a little misleading in my opinion
-
Hi Guys, Is there a difference between the f6 actuator and the xr6t?
-
Hi guys, anyone have a ba/bf ego with dark agents? wanting to know what they look like before I put them on my bf f6 pics would be nice or anyone want to trade with cash diff thanks heaps guys
-
Why would you need a 4" pipe with the gate closed. That's all the reason why I think the 3.5" would be better
-
See there ya go 2 guys with diff opinions I reccon the 3.5 split would have the same if not more volume than the 4 anyway correct me if im wrong
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.