Jump to content

Flukey

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flukey

  1. Flukey

    Nokia 6280

    On 6233 which may be the same it is: menu Down 1 (contacts) select (names) down 6 (move contacts) select (move contacts) select ( from phone to sim) select (yes) Try that mate.
  2. Flukey

    Dog Murdered

    f*cking cowards.
  3. Flukey

    Reward $5000

    Bad news for Nick. Hopefully he can recover some/all of it.
  4. A couple of things influenced my decision to go projector: One was the size availabe - my screen is 95" and really gives you the cinema experience. Secondly, the projector is a ripper but I landed it here for under $3,500. Also, the upgrade path with projectors is very easy once you have everything setup. Globes last 5000 hrs too. And yes, you need a dark room to maximise the picture quality, but with good projectors this is less of an issue. My ceiling color is the same as the walls which helps. I have an Xbox but want a PS3 for the blu ray.
  5. Thanks Tab. I hadnt thought of something like that.
  6. Cheers mate. I spotted yours on Springvale Rd before you turned in. You can't miss it.
  7. Fark me. Wonder what speed it was tested at.
  8. Do you understand what it takes to get to 750rwkw's?
  9. This is my 99% competed home theatre and I just have a few items to tidy up. (excuse the crap pics) The cable running out the door in bottom left is my Foxtel feed to the 42" in the next room. I want to get rid of this and be able to watch Foxtel in both rooms from one STB. The Projector is a Mitsubishi HC5000 (1080p) I have a hard-wired network connection between the theatre and my study. I want to be able to stream movies from my study and use iTunes in the theatre but am not sure what I need to do this. I have looked at a Roku which will look after music and internet radio, but not movies. I would prefer not to get a dedicated media PC either and make use of what I have. Suggestions?
  10. Nothing wrong with those mate, great choice.
  11. You gotta give it a go mate.
  12. Racing is tomorrow night.
  13. Nice rims.
  14. Wheels MOTOR tests will be more credible.
  15. Wheels wont get a good time for the F6
  16. I like pic 2 ( Madonnas ??) but they will be a *beep* to clean. Kaotics are always popular too.
  17. Havent been real adventurous with rims have they
  18. There is no way I would be going fixed for 10 years. I believe that sometime ( earlier rather than later ) rates will ease again. I would suggest variable right now and re-evaluate in 12-18 months.
  19. So the final production cars will also have badges on the guards Pat?
  20. On indicators, whats the G.O. with the F6 then? The pics I have seen have the guard and mirror indicators
  21. Correct.
  22. Its the internet, of course its true
  23. They still have a switch like normal wipers Zap. They might seem gimicky but once you have them I think you might think different.
  24. Nice wheels, shocking tail lights
×
×
  • Create New...