Jump to content

Flukey

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flukey

  1. Craigs car has gone and is nothing like what it was. Dave Hanna's I think is the same.
  2. Some of those cars dont exist anymore. Should they still be listed?
  3. Flukey

    Its Finally Here!

    that's good value Ivy. Its only a little more than what I spent and you scored a quick car I never looked at VW's, just Audis when I was shopping around and Beemers.
  4. Flukey

    Its Finally Here!

    Maybe Ivans number plate has the answer to what it cost :banghead:
  5. Flukey

    Its Finally Here!

    Sounds like it has been worth the wait Ivan. Well done big fella.
  6. I did my firmware update last night. Too easy. OT, but where do you guys get your BR titles? Anybody seen 310 to Yuma? I might pick that up on BR today.
  7. Why? Whats to be gained from having two components when one will do the job?
  8. Flukey

    New Rims

  9. I picked up a PS3 today for my theatre, primarily for the Blu-ray. Picture quality is quite brilliant in 1080P
  10. Do the XR's look less tough than they use to? ( or is it just me )
  11. My car new would have been ~$95k and the sound is farkin rubbish ( and it goes about that well too ) lol
  12. Congrats. It looks good.
  13. Is there cutouts in the parcel shelf if you want to add speakers later?
  14. So they are revising the FG range already?
  15. Ego really suits it. Great choice.
  16. Has the owner actually suffered loss? If not, there is probably no reason for him to be compensated. The best you can do is complain.
  17. On point 2 Pat, are you as a dealer allowed to deliver a car before all taxes are paid?
  18. I disagree as I would go the FG The BF is a bit dated now and the new FG interior really provideds a lift over the old. The FG T will be quicker and should probably provide a better driving experience than the R-Spec could provide. My 2 cents.
  19. Top result and great vid.
  20. Jules, that bad the cars gotta go?
  21. By the burnouts (of sorts) I'd say both autos
  22. I am sure he would gladly pay a fine if he could make it go away quietly. Obviously he and other "not guilty" celebs dont want to be labelled as druggies which is far more damaging than anything the courts could impose.
  23. Nobody pays list Evil, not for a Falcon
  24. So on those figures the T would own the R8 as well.
  25. He was found unconsious in a city park, had it in his pocket, but he uses a "pants off" defence. How stupid does he think people are?
×
×
  • Create New...