Jump to content

Rhino1980

Member
  • Posts

    1,510
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhino1980

  1. Kudos Rudiger. My old man spent 27 years in the job, 11 in the scrash investigation unit. The toll it took on him was severe. No wonder he tried so hard to stop my brother and I from joining the Police. I spent 8 years in and am glad to be out. I know I have seen more than my fair share of horrible things but I always admired the outstanding job the crashies did. Last year a crash guy from the area I used to work in sadly took his own life. Its a hard job and there are plenty of knockers out there but only those that have lived it can truly understand. Congrats on producing something that may help them see the other side.
  2. Hey Daz post your youtube vids up for every one.
  3. Good point tab. Fleet and the Cruze are keeping Expensive Daewoo going. Maybe the four banger to circumvent gv policy and edge back into the fleet market is part of the strategy? I would still like to see direct injection on the I6T before it dies. More power, more torque, better fuel economy, more potential!
  4. An aluminium block for the inline might change that though. Quicker warm up time I believe.
  5. For the granny sex? Oh you mean the 4 banger Pony. Ill take the sex it would be faster lol
  6. Details for the 28th are on powered by Ford I think. Potty I think Troy (FAT) is going. I gotta work. Just for something different...
  7. She can be anything you want baby
  8. SMASH MY DATE! HAHAHAHAHA

  9. SMASH MY DATE! HAHAHAHAHA

  10. Power schmower. Rotors make heaps of power. But f*ck all torque, put them in a big car and what do you get? The Mazda (Holden) Roadpacer (Kingswood). The ecoboost has got torque, but its less than the atmo 6, albiet the torque curve is a lot fatter. It will still feel wrong. It will sound wrong and it will have to work its little guts out. The M5 has dropped two cylinders? Not a fair comparison. It still has eight! Plus there's the advantage of less rotational mass by dropping two cylinders. Works to a point, not here. Think about this. We all know the Nissan SR20DET is a fantastically capable four cylinder engine. Would it be right in a falcon? Or a Commodore? You could Imagine a 2J in either, but a four? It just aint right, like sex with your grandma.
  11. Well I never said the supercharged v8 would be sh*t so I dont think I'm in that bracket. The thing weighs nearly two tonnes. It requires at least 6 cylinders IMO. Even Jap cars of the same size/weight get V6's. Why not an eco boost v6 at around 3 litres? It would kill the thristy jap atmo sixes in fuel consumption figures. Why not a diesel option? The territory duramax is old hat. Why aren't ford following the french and germans with their exquisite turbo diesels? I dont think its us that have it wrong, we are the consumers, I think Ford's got it wrong. But that's just MO. Comparing Mazda 3's to a full sized family sedan is flawed logic. If they want to take that out, they need to get the mondeo and focus selling even more.
  12. Why don't you just come out and admit you stole em Matty!
  13. So we all agree its pretty gay then lol. Personally though I disagree on the dissing of the diesel. Eurotrash car companies produce some great diesel powerplants, don't see why we're excluded. Afterall its not top secret north korean missile woops peaceful rocket technology. I would buy a smooth, powerful small TDV6 falcon over a poodle porking four banger. For a run around anyway.
  14. Tell her to get out and walk. That will solve the noise issue.
  15. Was the starturb four the same motor they chucked in the god awful Camira?
  16. Matty! No! Done a 10 yet? hahahah Nah mate like Ryno said work is hectic at the moment on crib relief shifts. Last night I did 1130 pm to 1130 am, kant of a way to do twelve hours. I even let another human service the 'coon this week, something I always do myself but just don't have time to scratch my balls. It's getting a zorst, injectors, surgey and E85 at the end of the year once bubby is born and everything is settled beofre I go back to the track. For once in my life something else comes before cars lol.
  17. So.... Erm... Wrong??
  18. Hi Brandon, there's a crazy guy on this forum called Spiro who's building a twin cam 4 litre targeting 2000hp. Also google 1TUF65 look for a 65 orange mustang with a 4 L single cam ford six on LPG running 8's.
  19. Eeeeewwwww!
  20. Aw but it's only a teeny weeny one. Maybe he'll replace it with a raptor supercharger. I hope when the I6 is retired that the aftermarket will keep it viable. Aftermarket blocks etc etc.
  21. Same goes for N/A lol but it doesn't stop them wasting their hard earned.
  22. So it still is slower and sounds as gay as AIDS?
  23. The answer to this is almost certainly THE DAZZLER
  24. It makes a good deal of torque for an engine its size and certainly is an impressive piece of tech but in a Falcon?.....
  25. They will be poo. Our cars are too heavy. It will do fine for a runaround. I just can't imagine a nearly 2 tonne barge powered by a four banger. Blech.
×
×
  • Create New...