TROUBL3
Member-
Posts
29 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by TROUBL3
-
thanks guys. yeh have been enjoying the extra noise. today it has seemed better though like its run in or something. actually quite happy with it. will be getting a full piping kit but will leave it off until tune day. hopefully all products purchased and fitted and tuned within the next 2 months if all goes to plan.
-
Hey all just fitted a growler intake have found it is quite noisy (did expect some noise) and has some dose. Is this right to get dose from fitting one of these im not to keen on damaging the turbo from backwards spinning. Also is it okay to run BF turbo's with upgraded intakes and no tune as I am currently not ready for a tune yet.
-
My baby turned 300 at last (pic heavy)
TROUBL3 replied to discostig's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
WOW!!! such a sad thread never expected to see that. Sorry for your loss. I dont think you will find a car build with soo much meaning all to often. The last one in which I read was adrians (4myson). This brings car modification to a level where it should be. -
Hey havent been on in a while. Finnally checked up on this thread. Wingnut if he wants to race hsv's well that's up to him and just because you dont want 400rwkw doesnt mean someone else wont want 400rwkw or more. that's what its about being in the motoring game making your car look the best or be the fastest or most powerfull. If you dont like it well leave it and let us all be. I personally dont race on the streets etc but maybe some others do. we cant help that its a way of life and ive come to accept it.
-
The idea of the 400rwkw is for a race tune. which means im going to be taking it drag racing and possibly track racing too. more so once I get it race ready etc. and it will have a street tune on it aswell for daily driving which is only for when im home from work. I drive it half as often as most. probs bout 10,000 k's a year or less.
-
I have a 6 speed auto trans. yeh been browsing the 400 threads too. want to make sure I get good bits. Dont think I will be able to go wrong though when I take the car to simon by the end of the year hopefully.
-
Hey guys I just want see what people recomend for 400rwkw. I want this to be a race tune but still only on 98 pump fuel. What parts do you recomend and what do you think it will set me back cost wise.
-
yeh thought it was something cheap might suit some people I know who love to put cheap sh*t that breaks on there want to be drift cars that they still can afford to drift. lol. and zap the website is in the first post the main thing I was looking at was the cooler
-
what?
-
hey everyone was looking up some products etc for my xr6t and came across these PCPA products and was wondering what they are like so was hoping someone on here would be able to answer my question. The products seem to be really cheap so id be assuming they wouldnt be great but yeh if you have had experience with it then it would be good to know. here is a link to there website www.pcpa.com.au
-
Yeah Apache is where im at. Im an apprentice sparky there. Yeah those cars sounds fun yet insanely scary at the same time. And as damien has told me bulk money and time has gone into them. Cant wait to see them down the drags one day.
-
This thing is insane cant wait till I get some money together to bring my car in for some work. Just been talking to Damien a mechanic at my work who helped with a supercharged au that came through xft and the guy who owns that has now apparently built a twin turbo xr8 FG with close to or if not more then 1000HP. Keep up the work simon cant wait till this gets 900 Horsies
-
damn wish id beable to afofd 300 bucks haha.
-
Custom Tune Or Flash Or Ford Flash 2.
TROUBL3 replied to TROUBL3's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Haha thanks contacted him just before I read this. I sent him an email and he said to come down for a chat so I will do once I get home from work in a few weeks -
Custom Tune Or Flash Or Ford Flash 2.
TROUBL3 replied to TROUBL3's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
thanks this helpd me a litte bit. sll dont understand the difference between a ford flash and ford flash 2. guessing the flash 2 is the better one and from my understanding is better for programming but yeah. also after best palces in perth and rough pricing for install and tune up. -
Hi could someone tell me what I will get from each. I have seen there is the capa flash tuner then seen a capa ford flash 2 tuner then obviously there is the custom tune. also if anyone could give me an example of costs of having this done around Perth this would be greatly appreciated.
-
Nah mate 6 auto.
-
I ended upwith a 14.04 but yeah was my first time ever racing at the drags. I was holding revs at 3000 for my 3rd race but right at the time of go it dropped back and I got a sluggish start getting me a 14.2x. will possibly heading down next time im home from work if I have someone to head down with.
-
Thanks guys. Keep the times coming though. I will hopefully be building my ride into a low 12's car during next year sometime but for now im interested in how fast I can get it to go stock then with with small mods before stepping up a bit more. I seen a guy down there running 13.4x's with only a flash tune but I beleive it should run quicker
-
Hey guys just wanted to know what times people have been running with stock BA/BF turbo's. I took my BF Mk1 down last night and ran a 14.04 I Beleive I will break the 13's next time as this was my first ever time racing. Also my 69' time was 2.3
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
TROUBL3 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
TUFCLUTCH I dont get why they have you book a lane then because they then would have others in your lane or people racing noone half the night. but anyways will see what happens when I get there, its either minimum of 15 or 20 people to have then lane for a club -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
TROUBL3 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I mean because you have a minimum of 15 people lining up for our lane but then everyone else has to line up for the other so if there 15 of us and 30 of them we get to race twice for them to all get a go. seems as there is no number of maximum passes aloud on WAW's. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
TROUBL3 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Hey guys just wondering if anyone would like to come down to Whoop ass wednesday on november 11. A mate of mine and his club have booked a lane and so we can make many more passes and entry still cost the same as usual. Just leave a message here or PM me as long as I know prior to the night you should be able to run with us. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
TROUBL3 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Thanks 25th would be a bad day for me anyways I have to fly out to work the next day. will be back in 4days any way though haha. If anyones free on the 30th of october there is a car cruise with Just Ace Car club anyone is welcome to attend -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
TROUBL3 replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Hey guys. My name is Blake I live in Baldivis just picked myself up a BF XR6T Sedan yesterday. I signed up here a while ago when I first started looking for a new car. Just wanted to introduce myself and get to meet some people on here. My sedan is ego grey is dead stock. It has leather seats and I am putting some 20's on within the next 2 weeks. Will probs keep mostly stock for a while but in the future look at modifying some more. By the way whens your next cruise or event being held.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.