Jump to content

TROUBL3

Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TROUBL3

  1. okay I was assuming it was somewhat really loud or something like that. but yeah if I need the exhaust for experience then for sure its a keeper haha. Will look into your car though mate and when im closer to buying and if it is still around organise to catch up and have a look and see what shes like. sounds like a nice one though.
  2. just love a great sound from the exhaust mate. but dont want it too loud. although I love a loud exhaust just cant be arsed being picked on by the cops. and just seen you had written about changing the exhuast for something drivaeable.
  3. hey thanks guys for the welcome seems like a great club already. I have found an 03 xr6 turbo with a few upgrades only 60,000k's on it 6 speed manual aswell. hiddeous I do believe you are trying to sell me yours arent you?? haha. looks nice mate is always the possibility. if you do change the exhaust so I can drive it would help to as much as I like a nice exhaust want to keep it pretty driveable. I work away so im actualy talking from offshore atm but yeah when I get home starting to sort out my way to my new car. first things are getting rid of mine asap.
  4. Hey everyone how are you. My names Blake and I live in Baldivis WA and I am new member to the forums. I currently dont own a Ford but am looking to sell what I do own and buying a BA xr6 turbo ute in manual. this will take place in around about June/July.
×
×
  • Create New...