Jump to content

Gee

Member
  • Posts

    131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gee

  1. I have just installed a hyperflow intercooler which is 100mm thick (core size 470 x 270 x 100) and it was mean to been a direct replacement for the standard one. I had to blend the A/C pipe out the way which wasn't to hard. I cut a bit of the bar that goes across the front of the car like Aaron_85 with a grinder. There is a good 5mm gap around my intercooler and the original mounting holes for the standard intercooler are still there. There is no way you can tell any work has been done when I return the car to stock. Just be careful with 100mm thick intercooler because my just fit behind the top grill. If it was any wider(core size 470 x 270 x 100) I would have had to cut the top grill or remove it all together.
  2. I have a xr6t BF series 2 ute and I find when I have up to 3/4 throttle with traction on the wheel just spin. But if I have full throttle with traction control, the traction control work well.
  3. My 08 wrx, there was to much grip and it was just no fun to drive
  4. Can you post the youtube link
  5. Hi just purchase a BF series 2 xr6t ute black auto with lux pack. Which will have (I Hope) about 300kw at the wheel after a do a few small mod to it.
  6. When I took both cars for a test drive, I found the drive train on the xr6t auto was far superior than the Bogan special auto but the Bogan special had a little more grip in the rear (due to the IRS and the way the v8 delivers it power) but the electronic ESP and TC make both cars safe and esay to drive in the dry/wet (as long as you do not turn them off then both cars are a hand full). For work I think the xr6t is better. It still has the strong leaf spring setup. I ending up buying a 2nd hand BF series 2 xr6t ute because I wish you could turn off just esp or tc not both (when will the manufacture wake up) esp comes on to early when driving on dirt road but I would never turn of tc on a ute. Also have a look at the xr8 ute.
×
×
  • Create New...