Jump to content

MYBAXRT

Member
  • Posts

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MYBAXRT

  1. Happy Birthday MYBAXRT!

  2. Driving miss daisy.
  3. so what kit did you end up using.
  4. it will be good to see what time your BA will put down.
  5. supercheap I think it was.
  6. MYBAXRT

    Stickz G6Et

    great numbers there mate you must be over the moon
  7. this is what I did with my CAI
  8. that's some funny sh*t.
  9. now that's bang for your buck..
  10. maybe just under 300rwkw
  11. I have a really limited ed XR6T GT3 I just love this car..
  12. this is the same thing iam doing at the moment FG xr6t or a BF F6 mk2 one min iam all for the FG then the next day I see a F6 and I change my mind....
  13. looking great mate
  14. a good app that I use on my iphone is called Trackday $12.00 or you could jailbrake your phone and download it for free using installous
  15. you will be holding on
  16. no pics
  17. the price is right
  18. how much where they asking for the BA
  19. get iridium spark plugs
  20. congrads mate I bet your over the moon
×
×
  • Create New...