Got my car back from Bruce's last night. Made 375rwkw! Just waiting for him to email me my dyno graph. Safe to say 1st is useless, and 2nd lights the rears up to 100km/h in the ute :/ But it's good fun for now
Bottom pic won't scrub up as well as you'd hope! It's got some crease lines in it.. which is frustrating! But let us know how you go! I'll try find the number of the guy I used to fix up my hilux. Came back pretty much 99%
whats yours making now? I'm getting the ute tuned wednesday, so hoping top get 360-380rwkw, then later in the year, do intercooler, pulley, injectors, fuel system, and twin throttle body, and be up around 450rwkw
Sweet! I'll get one after my Tune with Bruce Are you good with installing them Jet?? I'll swing you some booooooze for efforts! ps.... You only have 47% battery life left :O
Jeeeeeeeeeeeet, I have a question :/ Do you/ or can you recommend a good way of keeping the Auto box nice an healthy, eg. trans cooler? etc.. Not use to these automatic shifting thinginys
Bruce is cheap, reliable and fits u in when he can! I called him the other day to book in the tune for my GS, and he just said, drop it off when you want. His a legend and I know my cars in great hands/ will be reliable daily after bruce has played around with it. My old BA MKII was running almost 330rwkw @15psi for over 14 months, never skipped a beat or heard it ping once! Even the new owner has it still running without any complications! And its now over 2 years since Bruce tuned it.
Welcome mate! We are a bunch of Phomos on this forum, all of us.. and Fluffy is knocked up with a mini jet kid inside... Anyway, My name is Dom... No one likes me :( Tuner for choice, go see Bruce in Lonsdale! his a wizard. and has worked on many of our cars! Hope to see you out soon.
I thought it was... Keep Providing Money or simply pay us all the money you have/ re-mortgage your house!! to help us help you drive out in a highly... under tuned vehicle for your "stock" performance pleasure..
If u run 6000's u'll have so much more room for activities! I'd be opting that.. I'll do you a deal... Come to my workshop, its called.. Dom'spingingsensationautotechgizmohandtimimingbombtuning.. I specialise in engine detonation!
I'll be grabbing one this afternoon! But I'll also get my hands in an external mic for my go-pro to really give you a good sound while driving, and prove that during 60km/h there isn't much noise at all.. until you flatten it! My fuel consumption is also getting better day/day now! Got the ute going in wednesday for its tune! Cannot wait
Hey boys! sorry I haven't been active for the past couple of days! I'll get a sound clip up when I get a chance over the weekend of what it sounds like!
Heyyy!!! Manuals are fun!! I love playing with the shaft.... :/ err.. I mean I love shifting them hard... f*ck! anyway.. I do miss the fun sh*t I use to do in my BA back in the day! 2nd gear drops were fun :D
Judging by bad trans, I'd say 5 speed manual or 4 speed auto. Also depends how well you had it rebuilt.. e.g beefed up, It's a guessing game! But Have fun they are wicked cars to mess around with when tuning and spending cash haha