Jump to content

Rootster

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    3,125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rootster

  1. its me..rootster...think it would be a nice avatar
  2. berzerker can I ask of you one more favour please... can you take the head from one photo and put it on an other photo.......... put this guys head on the other photo please.. Thanks your the best.....
  3. its a noise camera...gone past 20-30km over.....Even if it is which its not.....can fight it in court as you have to be warned ...that's why they have the speed limit enforced sign at road works...
  4. thank you berzerker...nice touch...thought I would use it as my avatar...before RHR ,tab or buf used it ...
  5. RHR don't worry mate..you fixed the fences...they can't run for ever....should be in one soon...
  6. I hear you Xr09.....but if its raining and if someone standing under a sign.....if innocent people are on the roads...if people are walking on the streets do you think it would be safe.... WTF is going on is it the cycle of the full moon or what....
  7. thanks RHR seen that one....can lend you this one if you like.......
  8. Call me call me now....Entertainment....you say...How about some nuddie shots.... Sure to bring this place back to life......
  9. sounds great reg put me down for that one...
  10. I thought the whole point of round abouts were to allow traffic to flow.....So now they plant hedges so you have to come to a complete stop...Why not just replace the hedges with give way or stop signs....
  11. Think your being a little hard on the honest ones brett.....I understand your point clearly and feel for you..But painting everyone on here with the same brush isn't quite right..I found plenty of members who go out of their way to help...Don't let one d1ckhead ruin it for you...
  12. everytime I drive on the freeways of this country...it makes me want to become a highway patrol officer.....Give me an undercover car...and watch me catch people driving in the right hand lane....I think I could write more tickets in one day..than the whole force does in one year... But then maybe they want it that way.......2 tickets for the price of one....overtaking on kerb side....and speeding....Get those losers off the right hand lane please....
  13. I followed marks career.You can ask him ... in his early days with jaguar has that had any effect with the way he races now....I found mark was quite happy to finish in the points with jaguar.....Now that he is in a more reliable car...sometimes I think he caries that mentality into races....Happy to finish in the points rather then going for a podium or a race win......
  14. lmfao....Thanks zap...I thought it had something to do with revenue collecting... Have to thank them for the changes bringing in the 10km and under rule..... 10km or under in nsw $84 ..........1 point... over 10 km in nsw $197..........3 points... So if you lost your license on the 1 point system compared to the 3 point system.... On the one point system it would cost $1008....on the three point system $788.00 So they make an extra $220.00 for taking them 1 at a time... . Do these guys sell business plans... Let me grab some while we wait for a reply....
  15. guys really, thanks heaps for all the support.....Tried to speak to his parents they don't want to know about it....The police don't... doc's if I ever get them on the phone...So today it's not my problem anymore...wipe my hands of it...and say at least I tried... Until he wants to be helped ..really not much can be done for him.. Tried to speak to him today...It's like I'm annoying him....So fark him..he is not going to do my head in.. On an other note............. I had a phone call from the soccer club today...needed some coaches....so now the coach of the U6 lol...As well as the u12...god love the U6....Met them all earlier today...one kid asking me for money and trophies.....lmfao...help the ones that want to be helped....Guys get of your arses and get involved in kids sports...You wont regret it....
  16. just checked mine...looks like a little dick...tab...jamie your farking with my computer again.... At least put a big one up...rather than your own....
  17. this one tab..
  18. yes he would ....WTF....lock him out tab and put it up again
  19. you wouldn't post that photo would you tab??
  20. ......just grateful you washed it before you returned it...last time I lend you my wheels.. coincidences or what...thought you would put some art on the sides ...increase your chances of picking up at the mardi gras....Hope it was worth it..
  21. untitled.bmp....tuddles..why he went to the vet....
  22. look stevo the duck man is here...took a while to get over the mardi gras this year..should be okay by the time it comes round this time next year stevo...
  23. hows this jamie...took tuddles for a walk ....found something along the way think it come out of aces bedroom........please please please...can I post the picture now....waited months and months and months...
  24. pm senna.....he works at a suspension place.....sponsors of this site...sure he will have the answers you need>>>
  25. yeah yeah yeah....sent one of your bitches around you say....Don't want to bring this up...but remember swinging from the light fitting....it breaking...you falling over...landing on your ankle..hurting it......do I need say anymore...
×
×
  • Create New...