Jump to content

WARCHILD

Member
  • Posts

    205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WARCHILD

  1. Spotted Australian Cricket Team in Subway East Perth
  2. June sounds good, put me down. Cheers Justin
  3. Is that the coilover kit? Where in Perth did you get it done? I had the Swaybars done and it made a Huge difference in handling. The only problem I have now is that I have issues with the rear end tramping and bouncing around. I hear that some better shocks are the cure for this?
  4. Spotted yesterday a 90's Magna with BA XR8 Rims Also a few different FG's on the freeway home last night...XR6T's, GT's...most I've seen at one time. Mat..was that a Sensation Blue FG F6? I see him most mornings on Warwick road.
  5. Watch it you...we are all special. On my certificate it states R-Spec...so you should have it on yours. The track day was good fun.
  6. I have the poster on my office wall. Very nice example!
  7. I was thinking about the reppellant type, but my dog sleeps in the garage...his kennel is under an old work bench. I might buy some Scram and use it by the fence so he won't come over...hmmmm
  8. I like the chilli powder idea...might have to give that a go
  9. Its in a gagarge...open at back so that sucks. Crap thing is that it's the neighbours cat. I have a dog but he is too lazy to chase it. I leave for work in the mornings and I look out the back window and all I see is paw prints down it!
  10. Anyone know the best humane way to stop cats from climbing all over a car???
  11. Quick question.....What tyre pressure does everyone normally run?
  12. we might be right as they open from 10am, so hopefully will not be too busy early on
  13. Spotted a New F6 in Sensation at the Warwick Rd Fwy offramp, second time I have seen him. Looks very nice!
  14. Count me in....never been before so why not! Cheers Justin
  15. Received Injectors and Oil Cap today, Thanks Chris!
  16. Very nice indeed! The wheels suit it very well as well. How do you find the ride height? I would like to lower mine but I tend to scrape already.
  17. Yep that's me. Used to live in Hillarys now im in Kingsley.
  18. Ahhhh that was you. Nice looking Ute!
  19. that's me... Car needs a wash.
  20. 1976 Triumph Dolamite - Brake Failure not fun 1987 XF Falcon - still miss this baby 2000 Mitsubishi Magna 2003 BA XR8 2007 F6 Typhoon RSpec - all smiles
  21. Spotted a shiny Black F6 310 heading Westbound into the tunnel just before 6pm. Had "BORNTORUN" number plates, anyone here? Looked sweet
  22. I will take one. Cheers
  23. Double Demerits this weekend Careful everybody
  24. Seems you guys had a good day! Will have to get myself on the next one.
×
×
  • Create New...