Jump to content

WARCHILD

Member
  • Posts

    205
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WARCHILD

  1. I'm up for a spin. Keith no need to worry about being stock....you will just drool over the modded T's and then get ideas for yours! Cheers Justin
  2. Spotted Silver Typhoon "TYFOON" at corner of Main Street and Hutton Street Osborne Park as I was coming out of BP.
  3. Spotted yesterday on way home from work, On Wanneroo Road Siver Typhoon - "TYFOON" Silver XR6T - "XRCUTE" and a dash green FG XR6T
  4. When they did my quote for insurance I asked about the Paint match and they said will repaint the whole rear end if they have to. They seem expensive but insurance is paying for it.
  5. Spotted DJ KICE machine at Nova Smash Repairs. How long are they going to take to fix the Paint?
  6. They are the ones who are fixing up my F6. I chose them(work next door) and they were on RAC's approved list It's booked in for the 13th Jan for 3 weeks so I can tell you after that. Saw you at Beam again today, still paint issues.
  7. Looking really good Adrian. Is that the garnish off a non turbo? Cheers Justin
  8. Yeah it's damn pricey....quote is $9700. Doesn't faze me too much as insurance is paying for it, but it was a shock to see the quote as the damage does not look too bad.
  9. Just curious that's all, mainly the price of FPV parts
  10. Has anyone had a quote for Smash repairs for an FPV? I got rear-ended on Friday night and just got the quote back from the repairers........my god! I nearly fell off my chair.
  11. I'm getting my centre diff bush replaced(factory) next wednesday at Nuford, plus a cracked timing cover. Less than 30,000km on the clock.
  12. Erko So on a BFII you can run a 9.5, +38 without having to roll the guards? Cheers Justin
  13. Yeah I was thinking that. Police were looking at it because someone had thrown something at it and dented the rear left C Pillar. I asked him about the plate and he said he didnt have a problem with it but pretty sure it was illegal.
  14. Saw this F6 while I was at Octoberfest at the Duckstein on Saturday
  15. Spotted DJ Kice at "Beam" in East Perth across the road from my work. What work you getting done? Btw the rims look really good in person and evern better with the Brembos on. Justin
  16. Hooray for working on Sundays!!!!! Followed a Sensation FG F6 yesterday morning down Wanneroo Rd and Main St "LIVERYDA" anyone? Justin
  17. You did this time, I was looking out for you and saw a Black Ute poking through the traffic. Cheers Justin
  18. Nope didn see you take the pic....lol must have been dreamin
  19. Did you get a Custom setup made Adrian?
  20. I'm glad, because the car desperately needs a good wash and polish. Whereabouts were you? I was probably in my own dreamworld. Justin
  21. that's Breeze. I'm pretty sure it said "F6 310"...but I could be wrong maybe it was "FG 310"...dammit I'm confused now. Justin
  22. Spotted a Dash FG F6 on Hutton Street on saturday, "F6 310". Spotted today on freeway a Sensation G6E Turbo "REV 59" Both looked rather tidy.
  23. nang, picked mine up from the little one near the cop shop. Still had a few left
  24. Spotted a Black XR6 T on Main Street turning onto Hutton this morning. Had a 397 badge under the XR6 Turbo badge????
×
×
  • Create New...