Jump to content

killer

Member
  • Posts

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by killer

  1. Trying to make it out there to watch you guys tomorrow nite. where abouts are the rest of the spectators going to be situated as I would like to meet some of you guys rather than being a lonely d#ck in the stands. I more than likely will not be out there until about 7.00 -- so how can I meet up with you guys. KILLER (glenn)
  2. I upgraded my xr6t standard sound system with 2 sets of Boston Accoustics model FX8 5 x 8 inch speakers and piggy backed a Sony amp into the speaker cables from the head unit. The system really ROCKS using these speakers considering that I could not install any woofer because of the limitations of the standard sound system--somthing you wont have to worry about with the Premium sound due to having an extra channel for the sub woofer. I can highly recommend these speakers. KILLER
  3. would the front upper and lower grilles of the typhoon fit the ba xr6 Ts front end. would be interested to know as I think they look pretty shpick. KILLER
  4. april 2003 only 8000 kms ---- weekends only KILLER
  5. NAH---- I AINT NO STUCK UP SNOB KILLER FROM WILLOUGHBY
  6. GREWSOME --- VERY SOBERING KILLER
  7. :flippingfinger: NO WAY JOS'E--NOT A CHANCE KILLER
  8. PETER THANKS FOR THE INFO GLENN
  9. Peter Im about to fit your phase II kit on my xr6t in late june at C & V in sydney I was wondering if the larger injectors equate extra power for the phase II. KILLER
  10. :angryfire: Yeah this is quite normal for the barra engine. I have had this problem a number of times in my au11 falcon as well as my xr6 t . I have been told by my ford dealer that the water pipe is not clamped at the "o" ring but just pushed into the housing and the pipe is only attached at the rear of the engine so the is "a bit of movement"---hence "o" ring cactus stuftus. keep an eye on this from time to time KILLER
×
×
  • Create New...