Jump to content

PASHEN

Member
  • Posts

    868
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PASHEN

  1. Hi guys, I reckon a twin turbo boss set-up would be the go...and it should look something like this.
  2. PASHEN

    Plates Poll

    None are probably available, but since you want to stir up attention try: FARKU FARKU2 CHEWME CHEWME2 2SLOW 4U2C TRY2B1 SCKSHT UR2SLW SHWDWN
  3. A few of my favourite 19 inch wheels... Have a great Christmas everyone - may it be one of happiness, peace, thanksgiving and reflection. Stay safe on the roads. Cheers Dave
  4. Well said Gordon.
  5. PASHEN

    Sydney Motor Show

    If anyone is going to the show, please post pics of the new BF FPV line-up. I think we all want to see the new GT and F6 - I know I do... Thanks
  6. Very Nice mate! Great choice, they look FAT, but suit the car really nicely. I can imagine they'd look better in the flesh. You made the right choice not going chrome too. Nice looking ride...
  7. PASHEN

    Custom Plates

    The benefits of reading a post correctly before replying...
  8. hehe....this is fuggin' sensational.
  9. I LOVE the new F6 wheels - much tougher and a huge improvement over the old one's. Are they 19's? First impression of the fog lamp set-up isn't that great, but will reserve judgment until I see it in the flesh...
  10. Nang, Sorry mate but the pic you posted didn't work.
  11. I just received the following pricing: 18” $2500 19x8 $3100 19x9 $3300 Packages usually include nankang tyres fitted & balanced but I will do you guys a special deal. $200 discount off the above deals & include toyo or falken tyres in the package & free locknuts. Buying the package works out more cost effective than buying wheels alone. Nice pick very classy wheel !!!! The 19's are over $500 more expensive than what I paid for my Kaotik's on PASHEN. What do you guys think? Can anyone get them cheaper?
  12. PASHEN

    Custom Plates

    I reckon custom plates add some individuality to the car - just know that your car will be known by the plates it wears, so choose carefully but go for it Luke.
  13. I found Hankook Ventus Sports lasted me ages. They are a hard compound, very long wearing tyre. Crap if you need traction in a hurry and the tyres are cold though....
  14. PASHEN

    Custom Plates

    At least you're honest
  15. Physh and Extreme, I am getting pricing for sizes 18 x 8.0, 19 x 8.0 and 19 x 9.5 tomorrow. I have asked for wheel only prices, as well as packages. Have also asked if they would do a forum bulk deal. Will let you know what they come back with tomorrow.
  16. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Niiiccee !
  17. Hey Christian, great job on those tailights. I reckon the F6 should have been released with these tailights. Have you got a full shot of a black F6 rear that you could photoshop, and de-wing it as well?
  18. Not bad at all - maybe just a bit too black for me. I like 5 spokers, and the one's in the first pic combine this with black, while still looking pretty related to the F6 wheel. Good photoshop though. Can you add brakes and get rid of the scenery behind?
  19. Not yet mate - Monday
  20. Thanks for the offer mate. But it would need to be pained new if I was to swap - quicker and easier.
  21. Oh, sorry Jeff. Getting exact pricing next week mate.
  22. No idea Jeff, I've had pm's offering $2500 so far. I just want a fair price. What do you think they are worth buddy?
  23. Thanks Christian - great effort mate. Although the size looks at least 20 inch.
  24. I have no idea dude. I don't want them, but they are branch new F6 18's with new rubber...
  25. Thanks Extreme...good info there. In terms of exhaust, my only criteria is that it's a quad set-up, and most importantly, must sound wicked. Open to suggestions here. Injectors and EDIT is about it then..
×
×
  • Create New...