Jump to content

jEtONiT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jEtONiT

  1. ok if anyone here still needs 19's.. we just got some kumho ku31's in 275-30-19 for 260 each at The Tyre Factory in dandenong.. apparently they have them on special or something.
  2. jEtONiT

    Mobile Phone

    if you want a good camera.. I'd get a nokia n73 or n95.. if you want an even better camera, get a sonyericsson k800i. nokia still hasnt got a cameraphone that can take better pics than a k800i.. ive owned all 3 and k800i camera kicked butt. mm bad side with the k800i is alot of them have joystick problems, and they become harder to navigate after 4 or so months... and also the nokia's have way better features like ms office, quick web browser etc.
  3. jEtONiT

    Myspace

    mmm I used to have one.. deleted it, said sh*t about myspace to all my friends.. and then eventually made another one a month or so ago.. add me.. myspace.com/hypocrite07
  4. jEtONiT

    Apc Runs Wild.

    the last time someone in the US did that they got a bullet in the head.. gotta love australia.
  5. ok so HID's are the good sh!t.. tx for the info.
  6. LOL.. buy cd's?? ahahaha. as for downloads, I do alot of ministry of sound whenever they come out.
  7. if your talking about headlights.. in the herald sun they mentioned xenon lights for the premium models.
  8. stock shocks wil be fine.
  9. my bad.. they're called k107's.
  10. awesome pics, and some awesome cars..! I have to ask.. what did the ferrari have done? good work
  11. there's one level up from the k104, not sure but I think they're k105's. ive heared good things about them and they dont seem to be too expensive.
  12. looks awesome bro.. top shots too
  13. ohh and the price! good luck with future plans
  14. I went and saw it just before.. I'd recommend it to all you children in grown up bodies.
  15. I'd go the nizzer's.. its rare to hear of bad experience from them (according to me anyway)
  16. hey mate awesome looking ride.. 1 question.. did you tint the rear lights urself? and if so, how did you do it? cheers, jet.
  17. yeppppp
  18. there's some more info here for you guys who want to look into it.. http://www.arrivealive.vic.gov.au/c_youngGLS_9.html
  19. Yeah that's right.. It applies to people who get their P's after July 1 2007.
  20. purvie.. do you know of any other exemptions besides turbo diesels?
  21. looks like a heap of sh!t.. bumper included. I reckon a djr one would look good, with the rest of the kit.
  22. good job.. looks tuff.
  23. ok just came out of the office and realised what this poll is about.. over the top for sure.. why would you want to make life hard?
  24. ok I dunno whether its because im 17 or because im an idiot (or both) but what the hell are u guys talking about.
  25. omfg..
×
×
  • Create New...