Jump to content

dashturbo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dashturbo

  1. thanks but bad news... I got the update done and the iphone 3G with the car is a bit more reliable than it was. it still does this crazy thing where the call jumps from the cars bluetooth back to the phone over and over so that you can never actually speak or listen. It either does that or the phone and the car just don't communicate at all and the phone is the only option. the problem with ipod touch jumping two songs is also still there. I'm sure they did update it though because previously unreadable track names (symbols) have gone from this: "No Name" to this: " nema" rather than: "Aenema" with some accentuation thingo on the A and the e I hope they are still working on fixes... maybe even greater compatibility with the car too. Perhaps its that I'm using software ver 2.2... dunno but its starting to give me the sh#ts..
  2. Bad news.... I got the update done and the iphone 3G with the car is a bit more reliable than it was. it still does this crazy thing where the call jumps from the cars bluetooth back to the phone over and over so that you can never actually speak or listen. either that or the phone and the car just don't communicate! the problem with ipod touch jumping two songs is also still there. I'm sure they did update it though because previously unreadable track names (symbols) have gone from this: "No Name" to this: " nema" rather than: "Aenema" with some accentuation thingo on the A and the e I hope they are still working on fixes... maybe even greater compatibility with the car too.
  3. wicked, thanks for your help. I rang the dealer and they said there is an iphone and ipod update available. getting it on tuesday. Thanks again!
  4. hey mjh! How do you know which phones are compatible? had not checked? with who? I'm calling the dealer tomorrow! anyone tried the update with the iphone? what works?
  5. dashturbo

    Colours

    I reckon dash never quite looks right in photo's, however in these my Turbo looks pretty representative. Oh and a shot of the luxury pack interior. enjoy!
  6. sorry for the late reply guys, I went in for a service about a month ago and there was no update available for the iPod touch or the iPhone (bluetooth). However on a different note I must admit that Courtney and Patterson in Heidelberg did a really good job at first service, all my mediocre concerns were fixed without any question. They have improved there service dramatically in previous years hey in one of the other posts mjh pointed out there is an ipod update and the iphone is supported, I rang the dealer and getting the update on tuesday, I'll let you know what its like.
  7. yeah I have a touch aswell, perhaps that is the issue? I have also found that it can do it with the normal seek Up button. Its only sometimes, was trying to work out if the steering wheel button is two stage but I don't think so... Not found a cure. I will talk to the dealer next week when it goes in for its first service let you know then.
  8. I'm having two issues with my ipod connection... when I press seek on the steering wheel it always jumps two tracks (weird) If I change track it makes makes noise during the change, like the music gets louder. anybody else getting this stuff? know how to stop em?
×
×
  • Create New...