Jump to content

HUSTLER

Member
  • Posts

    663
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HUSTLER

  1. EASILY WORSE THE THE ELANTRA!!! EASILY
  2. I'm "probably" the only one to have had a stereo set up entered in a sound event also!! I think I'm a lot more critical then most on this subject, but the speakers are not even of a good quality sound!! 'Cheap', 'nasty', 'distorting' rubbish in three words.
  3. Nope. The sound is terrible no matter which way you turn any of the knobs!!! I have played around with it alot, if you can get the sound loud without it distorting then send me your settings!!!!! As I said, my mums 5 year old elantra is WWWWAYY better, my dads new zx6Aurion is WWWWAYY better. The sound is CRAPPPP!!!!!
  4. Is it flush though??or does the sticky sponge part create a gap??
  5. Feel free to add your issues you are having: 1. As my BA did brand new, More fuel leaks out of the car then actually goes in the tank while fueling up!! 2. Stereo Crashes and freezes the ICC 3. Fuel reads empty, but when I put in 25 L it reads full!!!!
  6. I just went to put on my XR scuffs and noticed that there are no indents to put the scuffs into!! So do we just stick them anywhere we like?? Seems odd as the Ba's had the place for em to go, my dads toyota does, this one u have to guess. I am a bit worried that its going to sit way high and just get kicked off eventually!!
  7. Since when were we allowed to speed while overtaking anyway??
  8. I got 533 reasons why they are better in the mail yesterday!! Anyone else get this piece of advertising material??
  9. Hey I noticed that bit between the hand brake!! I haven't got mine out yet, thought it musta been stuck there!
  10. So is there a speaker in the roof?? Unless theres an extra speaker either left or right id say 8 plus sub mate!! Hasn't stopped me before!! lol
  11. If I could get near 3000 it would be great!!! but 2100 is a bit gay!!
  12. At least they went with the round 6 inchers this time!!! Easier to replace/upgrade!!
  13. Yeh I agree the globe shoes are great. Comfortable and seem to last longer then any!! Pick up a decent pair between 100 and 150 Bucks
  14. Is there anyway to rev the car past 2100rpm while the car is stationary?? My Ba never did this I'm sure!!
  15. He was so excited he forgot to attach the pics!!!
  16. I guess nine is the sub though!!
  17. My mums hyundia is HEAPS HEAPS BETTER!!!! HAHA
  18. MAYBE he has the DVD player option and it is a cinema!!! lol
  19. No it went completely dead on me, screen locked up, still gotta get it looked at! I think they may have been smoking dual cones as well!!!
  20. To be honest!!! ITS CRAP ANYWAY!!!! Think of it this way, Two less speakers to replace!!
  21. ok im convinced now!! Checked mine, not even a hole, ODD!!! Maybe I should go ask the dealer for the two speakers im missing!!! LOL Probably been sent back to ford for Q/A!!
  22. To be honest I havent looked, I ASSUME they have parcel shelf speakers!!! will check when I can get out of the office!! I haven't ever seen a car without them! HAHA stepped into that one!!! fixed! Odd, are there holes for them to go?? maybe they missed production!!! lol mighta been another 3 months on hold for two back speakers!!!
  23. Front pillar 1 and 2 Front Door 3 and 4 Back Door 5 and 6 Parcel shelf 7 and 8 ( I havent checked by they do have parcel shelf speakers yeh!??) Sub 9 Cant you guys count??
  24. They looks so much diff with the Lux pack interior!! Wow I wonder if my back seat does that!!! will have to check!! Im still waiting on my floor mats !!!
  25. Well it only took 4 days and I have blown something up!! HAHA THE STEREO!! Made a loud BBOOOMM noise, and then it went silent!! I also cant access the menu screens. Fun Fun Fun
×
×
  • Create New...