Jump to content

tinyplums

Member
  • Posts

    1,080
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tinyplums

  1. open a tin of tuna, take some out, stuff it with some john west and pass it off as home brand which just tastes good. than someone goes buys homebrand on your recommendation and it tastes sh*t that's my take.
  2. I`m spending mine on the ladies, high class ladies, that's how I roll
  3. 5 hrs and 10 minutes till home time
  4. haha, I might take it off, and 2 wheel nuts per corner, and visit the gents before the pass. still cant believe kaels time, I ran a 12.94 @111.8mph with a 2.1 60', so .8mph and .1 second in the 60 = .6 in et
  5. ute cover is coming off, bolting up some slicks and see if I can beat kael stock
  6. there was mention of something tomorrow but might be some sh*tter club and advertised on AL
  7. tomorrow night? or next ford one you mean?
  8. you were gone?? j.k when are you going to come on AL cruise, still havent seen these new rims in the flesh yet. or just not in a rush to hand car over for another 7 days?
  9. so drags on monday? whos keen?
  10. im not surprised, I`d kill it to
  11. o no, I see D lurking. pretty please, dont spoil my night.
  12. hahah we'd all like to forget about that, que D with pic to remind us all im sure
  13. that a face palm at me??
  14. :popcorn: face plam for previous 2 posts, xr6t ego havent you seen kael in his jump suit? dj, there will always be potencial with any build, there potencial to go as far as simon or beyond, so will you ever post your figure? some people are (sorry were) genuinely interested in your build. perhaps the people you told you`d back the PW cooler has been the goods would like to know how it went (even if its needs more dyno time). rather than you just dick people about with your childish antics.
  15. I`m not jumping to any conclusions, my thoughts have just been confirmed
  16. me mum said if you cant say anything nice not to say anything at all, so im keeping quite.
  17. yer, definately going down next week with these temps, might go on mystery monday see if I can beat me stock time, didnt have my jack and couldnt be arsed last night. torquen- what air density altitude did it show on your timeslip (I havent had a chance at anything below 250meters yet), need a bit of practice with your launch on some deserted private roads, antilag seem good at finding them. bit odd though that your mph was lower than it was from bpt, what was your 60 foot time for the 12.971 @ 114MPH. sounds mint though, cat/dump makes it sound a lot nicer
  18. least you got a book, still waiting on mine and I bought mine in october
  19. dont no about humid, I left at 9 was too f*cking cold
  20. pfft, I could do that, I just dont wont to, I mean would wants to be able to ride up a tree and do a backflip?? (I do, I do, I do)
  21. yer I work in kardinya (actually o`conner really). so you've got your car back dj, how`d it go
  22. hahah, mine will have bald tyres, rooted discs and no fuel. rental+hills run=win
×
×
  • Create New...