-
Posts
471 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by tur
-
Here is the Exact Info Driver Recognition A host of advanced features are accessible to the driver as part of the Driver Recognition software with the six-speed automatic transmission. Driver recognition matches the transmission performance to the current driving style by measuring acceleration and deceleration rates, brake and throttle applications and cornering speed to ensure the vehicle is in the right gear at the right time without undesired gear shifts. The transmission ‘learns’ the driver’s style and assigns a theoretical count system to certain driving scenarios to determine the activation point of particular features. The count system extends from a “base†fuel economy bias of 0 counts, through stages such as “sporty†driver of 100 counts to “enthusiast†of 200 counts. The transmission software recognises various performance-based actions, such as rapid acceleration/liftoffs, enthusiastic cornering, pushing the accelerator pedal through the detent and moving the shift lever into performance mode, and increases the number of counts accordingly. By moving the shift lever across from adaptive to performance mode, the driver recognition function increases by 100 counts instantly, making the advanced features more accessible. If the transmission has already learnt to 40 counts in adaptive mode, then when the shift lever pushed across into the performance mode it would automatically register as 140 counts. In performance mode, driver recognition can learn from “sportyâ€, representing 100 counts, up to “enthusiast†of 200 counts. Counts can be gathered quickly as increases occur in blocks, while a more graduated, single-point decrease in counts occurs when returning to a less sporty driving style. Advanced Features accessible through Driver Recognition software include: Hence first run tonight on Gtech timer 13.4 108mph Second run 13.0 111 mph Third and final for the night 12.99 112 mph Done on Private roads. Remember the MPh is out on the Gtech timer by roughly 4 mph as tested at calder.
-
Performance mode opens the gearbox up more (faster), I think the maximum counts you can get is 200, so if you drive in D the counts go lower = less petrol, performance opens more counts and the harder your drive it the more counts you accumulate and better performance, you can feel this also.
-
Ran a Green Ve ss with the optional 19's on it AUTO, I had mine in D, didn;t know he want to run, he took of fast off the line I just applyed 1/4 throttle in D and started pulling away 1 car, 2 cars, then I just stopped, there is no point he was upset but. Imagine in Performance mode and MOre Throttleeeeee he would of been crying. Built FORD TOugh. Very strong Tune from FPV in a standard car.
-
that's right I am driving a real car f6 typhoon, if you were to ever by a car I suggest to everyone to skip the xr6t and get the f6, its a totally different car, FACT.
-
Thanks, just took it for a run on my Gtech, it got cool so I got a decent run and time 12.97 1/4 112 mph I know the Mph is out by 4 mph, so it should be 12.97 108mph, I only got 450km on it. Thanks with a perf mode launch auto changing by itself.
-
-
Nope brand spanka, and I told them to leave all the stickers on it from FORD. Still has the chocs in it.
-
Got myself a good deal, F6 auto, dark argent wheels, tints, fpv mats, cloth interior, and guess what I got it for a price better than my employee privilege club discount. $50500 drive away that's right. Brand spanka, pic the f6 up tomorrow morning, ripper deal with the options I wanted, couldn't say no. I will post pics when I get the f6.
-
Anyone know apart from a Pm, how I could contact muzza420. Thanks
-
Yes you can tell its a x chaser, pop the bonnet and near the battery it has this small rectangular box that says 12v or something like that, its used for the extra lights, Extra wiring harness just behind the coolant is left intacked after decommisioning that is the big give away, umm also no premium sound is a give away, umm service history on sunvisor Scratched dash and door moulds from books and other stuff, holes in the glove box, Lower suspension, Reverse sensors also. There is also a Seduce one At EPping Police station, 2007 mk2 Turbo, aw the copper driving it one night he gave it a boot full on one corner to get the a booze bus that was 100m up the road. ALso seen 3 Ego ones, 2 mecury silver ones 2 Toxic ones, there is a Toxic one at Werribee P.S and about 15 white ones going around Melb.
-
-
-
Yeah front right is twisted big gap when bonnet was closed. Car is good for the engine, Auto, Seats. Dash all scratched, holes from the radio's and gear from police. Police service history and radio area's on sunvisor's. Had about 55,000 - 60,000km from looking at the service history. 2006 Oct Mark 2 Bf.
-
Yeah there is alot of small damage around the left side in the suspension. Will the auto fit into a BA shell?
-
X police car at fowles auction, toxic accident damaged. How much to fix it up? http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/find_buy/p...;rm=view_detail left back axle pushed up Passenger seat airbag deployed Side skirt damage Rough scratchs all over interior. front bar need replacing bonnet respray front 1/4 of car. How Much$$$$$$$
-
2007 current month build, or 35k for a xr6 turbo with the 18's, Prestige sound, auto. driveaway.
-
f6 typhoon 6 speed auto dark argent 19's, tints.
-
$52,100 driveaway, employee, with 19's dark argent, auto, tinted windows.
-
Is that grey stuff on the kit and wheels an optional extra? or standard? I hope its optional looks try hard.
-
$36,000 drive away employee.... I feel lucky
-
Do my cuzins service myself, Oil- fully syn the best $44 on discount oil filter $8 Brake pads standard $65 fronts or brembos $190 for the front pads back brakes $70 Adjust hand brake 10 min job. Ummm friend stamps book and wolahhhh $190, that's with all the brakes done to0, no brakes $52 dollars. $1300 kiss my ass tell them
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.