Jump to content

tur

Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tur

  1. SennaT now would you let a BF xr6 turbo sit in the garage with the keys in your hands???? I dont think so..
  2. Problem is, I have to keep (thrash) th car for 6 months before I give to you.
  3. Only if he lived closer.
  4. Just to give you a comparison, employee price on the same exact car, $36,500 drive away,Turbo, 6 speed Auto, 18's, Prestige sound, leather, mats, full tank of petrol. Could squeeze another $500 out of them.
  5. $60 is that all, 68L tank to fill at $1.30 premium will cost $88.40 What petrol you putting in to get that price?
  6. mbjunior, that's good 15.2 for a f6, do you give it a boot full everywhere? or just cruise it?
  7. friends BF f6 Auto 19's, sits on 20.2 litres per 100km, he gives it quite abit, anyone else this high? He gets about 300km to the tank, that's all thrashing.
  8. Does anyone know if the typhoon has a Auto cooler? and does the Xr6 t??
  9. Sorry Melbourne
  10. Drive train wise??? Bigger Cooler? Has the typhoon got a AUto cooler? or is just the engine oil cooler?
  11. Sorry, I am from Hill Side Western suburbs. Thanks for the offer where you from? When can I jump in? ANyone else with a Auto to?
  12. What has auto Typhoon got extra Over AUTO BF xr6t: Has the typhoon gor a 6 speed auto COOLER or is it standard on the zf box????? I know it has a engine oil cooler, and dual intake CAI is that it?
  13. Hi, if anyone has a boosted EDITED, BF xr6 turbo 6 speed AUTO, boost and injectors cai Maybe, just minor mods. I want to make up my mind if I should get a Typhoon or stay under cover in a Boosted Xr6 turbo?
  14. Saw it on the QLD government auction website same plates and KM, could it be one of them? there are another 2 their next week aswell.
  15. Ok price on a 2007 bf mk2 typhoon, auto, 19 dark argent rims, $53890 drive away. WHen are the bonus's coming out???????? anyone any ideas.
  16. Is this a x police car from QLD or one of them, http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/deale...matchallpartial
  17. horse power factory, said to replace front pads on a bf typhoon with 4 pot it is $220, that's with dendex pads that will perform better than the factory ones on and off the track, also $50 for a shave if needed and $170 for the back, so its not that expensive.
  18. Just got a price on a bf Mark 2 Xr6 turbo Aug build, premuim sound, 18's, 6 speed AUTO, Bionic. $36000 drive away, employee pricing? that's with no extra incentives. Or $52,500 on a typhoon, auto with dark argent wheels.
  19. F6 was passed in , asking price is $49,000, their dreaming $30k for the condition its in if there lucky.
  20. Which auction? fowles?
  21. Here is a smahed bf f6 auto typhoon with sunroof at fowles, what is it worth????? Click on link to see http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/find_buy/p...;rm=view_detail pics also attached
  22. Goes to show the rims realy make the car what it is.
  23. tur

    My New Bf F6

    nice ride, should of got the auto.
  24. I also got a price in xr6 turbo auto premium sound, non employee, $38900 drive away.
  25. Anyone on here own a bionic typhoon with 19's number plates BOSCO, they where plates with a white background, there was a white GT I think following the F6. Might be from interstate?
×
×
  • Create New...