Employee BF xr6 turbo MARK 2 AUto premium sound, 17's, cloth, nov 06 build $35,506 drive away no premium sound $34,700 driveaway got to love the price.
Has anyone seen any mark 2 typhoon's bf around? they have been out for a few months, havn't seen one on the road at all, is it because of the ugly rim design people are getting turned off.
Why has FPV taken off the back bumper mudflap that is attached onto the bumper, if you know what I am talking about. Looks like a mudflap that sticks out, on the Mark 2 bf they dont have this piece? why? and why no fpv badge on Momo Steering wheel?
Wont they check the engine number? and trace it that way?? I think the car was smahed at FPV someone must of rammed a wall, it only had I think 100km or something correct me if I am wrong.
would of been hard to register no tags, porbably good if you wanted to keep it forever. 20k +15k repair bill done properly 30k all up, in front by 10k, is it worth it?
Got a price on a f6 aswell from them, then asked for the xr6t price to see the difference f6, auto, 19's , leather , fpv mats, momo wheel, tint. $53,000 drive away. xr6t excellent deal. Both BF marks 1's and 06 build.
if its 40,ooo km we will see them in about 1 years time at the auctions, do you know how many where built for the police? will they replace them with other typhoons?
Times are slow at willowbank for somereason, up here run at calder at night you will see a high 12 from a stock f6, I did it with my cuzins stock f6 with 800km and also with a courtsey car with 1500km.
Yeah I estimated 8k, you can get the bumpers repaired also, and the rest of the parts are the same as a BA XR which could be sourced from a wrecker. Only prob was it didn;t have any VIN stickers at all.