Jump to content

Under-Pants

Member
  • Posts

    2,103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Under-Pants

  1. Preety damn cheap for 19s Bodes!
  2. I also have this problem. It's discouraging me from posting, and therefore creating severe adverse implications for the forum and greater XR6T community.
  3. In traffic cases, how a court so often takes the words of those who stand to personally gain from issuing infringements as gospel and passes judgement accordingly is truly beyond me. It's quite saddening to be honest. Mate if you're being honest, and the individual responsible for this fine is one of the embarrassments to GD cops, the Police Service & humanity as a whole <snip> I think you have a good chance of success. Best of luck to you. Here is a little something that I hope lifts your spirits a little. Regards, Kael.
  4. Incredible time guys. Congratulations.
  5. LOL emo because I didn't tell you before I told the internet Once I was 100% sure it was secure and no other pingpingping could get it I came clean!
  6. I thought you of all people would have been on to me not selling the plates too Trent! One person out of all the 's picked up on that
  7. Secret Grug You're not wrong Brendan, had a few thing to do last night, there was sh*t everywhere. I don't have a choice but to take mine/Lynford's F6 into West Perth for a medical today, fingers crossed it stays nice like it is now
  8. LOL. The sadness is mutual, believe me (had to hand in plates yesterday evening and see my blue Typhoon again with dirty state plates) I rang Lynfords here in WA for sh*ts & giggles yesterday morning. Their valuer came to me within a few hours, after a quick look over and a squirt, offered me what I wanted for it as a stock car....I feel dirty saying this, but knowing they're a Ford dealer, I was shocked with the level of service. Brilliant Now that I've sold mine and secured the new car, I can tell you that the new car is Kev Otways Vixen BF F6 with the built engine/trans/induction/exhaust/suspension/turbo mods etc etc The secrecy was all about no one else finding out about it as anyone in their right mind who heard what the price was would drop everything and buy it. It's a plum, and it doesn't have a stupid sunroof!! This will be missed, I'll never love another colour as much. Soo many memories
  9. Cheers mate. Car has been sold today to free up funds for a new purchase, it will be dearly missed All the goodies are for sale here: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?app=classifieds&module=classifieds&section=classifieds&showad=124&do=view&lid=124
  10. We're fine over here, some rain but no hail etc. Sold my car today Hand it over on Monday and hopefully pick up the new car on the same day!
  11. Yeah, don't ever mess with Stef. She has tattoo's
  12. You can stall/launch in 1st on MT's, but why would you???? The only way to get real boost into the ZF is by using the 2-1 trick, as described already.
  13. You can't spank Stef. She enjoys it. Sounds like everyone had a good time. Mat that BP DOES have car trailers. As for me, I did try. Maybe next time
  14. Poor guy living so close to that riff raff If it's who I think it is that candy-red vehicle in his driveway might just make up for it!
  15. Bar as in the universal pressure measurement or bars that appear on the factory fail gauge? lol
  16. Cheers mate! Believe me, the feeling is mutual
  17. Best two pics of my plates, I've become quite fond of them. They're always good for a chuckle...
  18. Spotted Aaron's F6 at XFT this arvo..
  19. Well, if you're launching in 1st gear, which you should only do on street tyres, it would save some hassels by just stalling it up in one of the auto modes and letting it do it's thing. If you're on MT's, doing the 2nd gear stall 1st gear launch trick, yep, spot on.
  20. Yeah it's about time all those child beating, drug dealing hoons on here considered the public's safety for once. Mate go with a 245/35/18. 265's are a little wide for an 8" rim and the contact patch will be much the same either way when worn on those GT rims
  21. 100% pure awesomeness
×
×
  • Create New...