Jump to content

Under-Pants

Member
  • Posts

    2,103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Under-Pants

  1. Yeah I hear that mate. Already had all the bolt on's, big brakes, suspension, one of Simon's engines ect ect. I've added an ethanol fuel system, and now a 6BOOST turbo setup and custom dump, headstuds, Final Drive tailshaft, and a new input shaft to replace the one that snapped last time I drove the dirty thing! Happy birthday Mike. Remember, you don't even look 40!! +1 for skids.
  2. What Mat said mate. That's the former Otway CAT600 mobile I sold the blue car for about 6 months ago, having some work done. Glad to hear yours is going well mate!
  3. Weather seems fine to me...sunny and 29 degree's today.
  4. Some people's lack of intelligence never ceases to amaze me. P.S:
  5. RIP mate. You've done very well.
  6. Ditch foggies and get cooling ducts for those new 6 pots??
  7. I'll be down for sequential pics.
  8. Returned to stock? Chev badged it? Became a degenerate?
  9. Depends, you can deduct maintenance - but only depreciate improvements. For example; I just spent the best part of $14,000 on my F6 - all of it 90% tax deducted.. cause it's maintenance and all PM/FB for specifics
  10. Yeah probably - does that mean I get whipped with a towel or something? Brad's car runs the stock housing after all, no 0.70A/R cover.
  11. Pretty much ^^ Talk to Simon about his setup Keith. P.S: Your mate Craig sends his regards.
  12. I reckon you should just do the front section with something quality Steve....Phil Watson's old blue F6 still went 11.19 with a 1.89 60' a few years ago with only the old spec Nizpro kit and an exhaust front section/stock cat-back like my blue car. I still see the car from time to time, owner's a trucky who does some contract rail work, and is not shy. I can't comment on the gains between the two as they weren't on the same car but I honestly think with a staaaaaandard tuuuuuurbo and all other things being equal there wouldn't be a great deal in it. The 4" single sounds bombed at full throttle btw, but like I say overall aftermarket front + stock cat-back > all ..
  13. I would like my twin 3" Manta to be a bit quieter on startup/low revs, but the twins almost always sound better than a big single. The best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on an XR6T was the 4" dump/5" cat with standard catback like Brendan and I had - sounded bloody beautiful imo With surge/injectors & a PW stage II cooler it didn't have any boost control issues either.
  14. haha my theory is they thought he'd neck himself if they banned another 20 accounts P.S: Process West FTW.
  15. A good mate of mine just bought NFORCD's old Bionic F6 - looks bombed with the argents on, but I have to say I think the 19's look far better and in-place on a BF...save the 20's for FG's. I was a fan of the argents on my old car too <<<<
  16. Mikey - you know how I feel about that rocker cover, I'd have one in an instant!
  17. The Nizpro is usually finished like sh*t and looks quite bland to many people whereas the Process West looks quality; sharp and very well finished I quite like my Nizpro plenum, it's finished well (uncommon) and glossy blue colour matches the rocker cover very well - it looks like it was meant to be there unlike another plenum which I think in 98% of cases looks like it was made by a retarded kid trying to sculpture a baloon. Without a doubt: Nizpro in terms of performance gains. Process West in terms of looks.
  18. Seeing's the ZF @ ~$20k and probably a couple of months to fit is the only other real option without resorting to a decades old sub 1:1 gear lacking 3 speed.....$10k is good.
  19. *Beep*, please log out.
  20. My car's previous owner had the ZF trans re-built by XFT in WA, one of the mobs F6_Tornado showed the ropes. I've found it to be flawless, bloody sensational. Same goes for everyone I've talked to in the same boat from Perth & Interstate, all going great
  21. Like I say, well done on the time, and PB champ, and I'm glad you're chuffed with it. But getting emo over me regurgitating some random smack your mates spent considerable time trying to make everyone believe as part of their recruitment-drive, fails. Ditto insinuating I spread stories when your mates have spread more than ACA. Kieran can edit posts all he wants, doesn't change anything
×
×
  • Create New...