Jump to content

bionic turbo

Member
  • Posts

    82
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bionic turbo

  1. xforce does mild steel exhausts, I got a cat back twin 2.5" exhaust put onto my xr6t in about july and paid $660 installed sounds awesome and gives more grunt
  2. RUS531 I'm sure I seen your car out at tannum on sunday 21st of sept. ute looks nice , we were out on a car cruise so I didn't come back to chat I did wave though
  3. if anyone interested some my friends from boostcruising.com are organising a cruise in gladstone on the 21st september leaving from kmart car park at round 9:30am. link here (http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=291973&st=850) that's our central queensland thread. Hopefully will get a few cars out would be nice to get some more fellow xr owners getting out. if you live in rocky there is guys coming from up there read through the thread or join boost cruising and check when they are leaving if you wanna go with them Carl
  4. yeah gino I work out of town a fair bit as well, contracting takes me a bit everywhere. if you ever see the bionic coloured xr6turbo (light blue) with 19 inch black and silver rims that's me. Doing a little bit of work to my car at the moment so not sure what it will be like when anyone sees it but the easy way is I have fogged tail lights which no one else does so if any one sees me out driving come have a chat carl
  5. hey all my name is carl and I live in gladstone with my 05 bf xr6 turbo. Have done minor mods to it like monza intercooler, typhoon 2nd air intake, x force exhaust and custom elite tune. If anyone gets up to anything fun in the general area let me know as I always up for a bit of fun
  6. hey gav nice job on the lights think its the go, wanna do it to mine. its carl btw, we gotta catch up one time don't know if you go out much now you have your little girl. I gotta pick your brains over stuff you have done to your car for ideas for mine
×
×
  • Create New...