Jump to content

Ghosti

Member
  • Posts

    852
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ghosti

  1. Ghosti

    Mcgangbang

    Group buy! :D
  2. Check this thread out mate. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50080 EGOXRT has done a sweet as job on his crossover to achieve what you're wanting to do. Pics: Isn't EGO related to you Straughsberry? Could be wrong, I just thought I remembered reading that somewhere on here.
  3. Ghosti

    Mcgangbang

    Holyjesusf*ck! I've already eaten today but I think I may have to go and... BRB! Awesome quote btw:
  4. 700-800 based on a 40 hour week. I frequently do >45 hours though, as I often take a harddrive home with me and render some effects on a video or upload some sh*t to our FTP server while I troll my face off on here. I'm expecting to move up to the >$1k bracket in the next few months (the senior editor here is on $2k+ p/w ).
  5. Slightly OT but this talk of petitions just reminded me; Has anyone in Melbourne heard of the "Haters of Medownick 'eye dancing lady' Ad" group on facebook. I'm not on facebook but my Mrs. joined it on my behalf last night. If I ever see the woman from that ad I'm gunna go at her like a f*ckin' spider monkey and claw those dancing eyes right out of her face! BLAARAGAHRAWR!!
  6. Living longer isn't always a good thing... If I lived in Sydney, I'd rather die young. Here for a good time, not a long time.
  7. Saw this a couple of weeks ago and meant to post it up... I've already bought a $50k V8 Supercar engine and about $10k worth of Alcon brakes as well as some delightful office furniture and plants. Get in while the goin's good!
  8. If she was hot I'd take back every bad word I've ever said. But FMD she's a horror, even with her kit off. *shudder* Awesome Avi Dose! haha
  9. Man there are so many photos of our dogs on here already, it's sad. But I love messin' with my mrs. camera and there's bugger all else to take pics of in my backyard so there's always some freshies on the card... Macey is the tan Bull arab X Wolfhound X Staghound and lil' Spike is a Great Dane X English Mastiff. We weighed this kid in the other day... 11 weeks old & already 14kgs! lol We've only had Spike for 2 weeks now but the two of them are officially attached at the hip. They eat, drink, play and sleep together, it's pretty hilarious to watch. Some awesome lookin' dogs in this thread, it's cool to see heaps of different types/shapes/sizes.
  10. I'd boycott them mate. Saying "you can have the sandwich, just no jalapenos" shows us that they've only got dollars on the brain and couldn't give a fark about their loyal customer base. I have heard some stores will supply you with jalapenos for the next 90 days or while stocks last and after that you will have to switch over to habaneros. Of course they will charge you an extra $0.950 for the habaneros so I'd take my business elsewhere. Have you looked into PeriPeri? I hear Nandos® are developing a tasty solution although at this stage it is overpriced and can be hard to find. Good luck with it mate.
  11. lol'd The ute looks mad dude. If I couldn't have a T, that's exactly the sort of thing I'd have. A tough as lookin' NA XR. Can't go wrong with black on black.
  12. ZING!
  13. The jalapenos and chipotle sauce will definitely cause your wastegate to vent to atmo. This is generally frowned upon and you can expect a canary for this. Stay away from the "Tuna Box". It's generally of poor quality and is usually half full from last week (they scoop that sh*t out with an icecream scoop too!). Drinks, only use the highest quality fuel. This means if it's coke, it must be from the bottle. The premix is watered down in order to make it go further and will struggle to make the power you're craving as it's only coke91, you need 98 or higher. If you're after the best bang-for-buck, a good trick would be to grab a bottle of coke98 and add some straight coffee or guarana to each tankfull. As for cookies, etc. If the sandwich technician is good enough and your instructions are well thought out, cookies are a ricer mod. Unnecessary and only there to fill the void left by an inferior main product. Apple pieces are ok but are more suited to a bigblock that has exhaust restrictions and needs freeing up. You will see only minimal gains. Finally and most importantly, don't forget when the girl asks you "6 inch or Foot Long?" you must always look at her and smirk, then pause and say "what do you think??" whilst glancing down at your washer bottle. Good luck and don't forget to post before and after scale readings.
  14. "SEED PLZ PPL!" Lol, j/k I'm seriously contemplating going to see it. I've got a feeling it's going to be very enjoyable.
  15. Alright guys, I have some bad news. [b]Due to some very unfortunate circumstances, this group buy will have to be closed.[/b] I have been informed by the party who was going to supply me with the gauges, that the pricing they initially gave me was incorrect and for a variety of reasons, is now completely unachievable. After spending the last couple of days trying to work out a resolution to this problem, it has become apparent that there really is no way to secure a decent price on the gauges. I apologise profusely to the members and mods alike, for any inconvenience or annoyance this has caused. I would however just like to make it clear that I made every effort to confirm and double-confirm all the details of this deal and have been 100% honest with all of you. I entered into this situation in good faith as did my supplier but unfortunately it simply hasn't worked out. I feel like a bit of a douche but sadly, there is nothing I can do, as I was told one thing and later told that this was no longer the case and I am now left in a somewhat sticky situation. I understand this may make me seem irresponsible or like a bit of a dodgy *beep* but I was assured that everything was in order before I posted this thread and factors which are out of my control, have since changed. Again, apologies to all who were interested/involved and to the mod team for inadvertently bringing this confusion and inconvenience to the site. If anyone would like to discuss this with me further, feel free to PM me and we'll discuss it that way or via email/phone. Mods, please close this thread at your earliest convenience. Cheers, Clem
  16. I had an ecotec VS ute on gas as my first car. Gave it sooooo much hell for the first 3.5 years I had my licence and it never missed a beat. Cheap as all f*ck to run and ripped a mean single-spinner skid lol. Sold it just recently for $8k (which I dare say was a slightly above average price). You could probably get a 5ltr VS ute for bugger all and at least it'd sound allright?
  17. Major congrats to your friend for taking the plunge for a good cause. My Mrs. is doing the same and I have to say, as bad as it's going to look, I'm pretty proud of her. She LOOVVVEES her hair (spends f*ckin' $150 a month on it roughly) but has decided that it's just hair and it'll grow back. I've just given myself the number 1 as a show of support lol. It's a massive thing for a chick to do and I reckon it shows a lot of character. Nice one.
  18. Dude, coal creek rules! And when I say "rules" I mean "sucks balls"... sh*ttiest tourist attraction next Wonthaggi's giant earthworm...
  19. Had a few, all related to things with engines. Going ~75km/h along a tarred road, standing with one foot on the side of a home-made dune buggy with quadbike wheels on the back, the other foot was dangling in mid air and I was holding on to the driver's helmet for balance... No helmet for me either... (I was 15, young, dumb, etc.) Needless to say, the one foot that was on the chassis slipped off and went straight under the quaddie wheel. Ankle broken in three places as the buggy bounced onto two wheels as it rode up the back of my leg. Probably lucky to get away with just an ankle injury in hindsight. The other major one was another no-helmet incident, whilst "under the influence"... Went over the bars of a mates KX125 and had my two front-TOP teeth come down fast and smash the tops off my two front-BOTTOM teeth embedding fragments of said teeth DEEEEP into my bottom lip. To make it worse, my lip piercing smashed into my bottom gum and took a major chunk out of there also. Spent about 15 minutes standing in front of a mirror pulling pieces of teeth out of my lip with a pair of tweezers. Couldn't undo the piercing either as the trauma to that part of my lip made it impossible to see where the hole was, let alone try to unscrew a bolt through it... Had the teeth capped twice, first time they got knocked off by a friendly closeline from a mate at school. 2nd time I went down in the first corner of a Moto race (got the holeshot though ) and had my helmet run over by one or two other bikes which may have just shaken the caps off?? I spat em into my goggles which were then hanging around my neck as I stood up. Anyway, eventually my denstist gave up on me and just filed them smooth instead of trying to re-re-recap them lol. P.S. It's really amazing how well the mouth heals. My lips/gums are good as new and recovered really fast with a daily salt-water mouth rinse.
  20. I grew up and went to highschool in Korumburra (the epicentre of the quake). I always said that place was the asshole of the earth.
  21. Anyone else feel it? Happened a bit before 9pm. I'm in Frankston and I felt it. I know Carrum downs felt it and as far away as Highett (southland). Our roof started to make noises like the tiles were going to fall off... Crazy sh*t.
  22. Oh my god dude, that's so sh*t. I'd say definitely try an insurance claim. Premo ICCs go for >$800 and that plus your time cleaning/replacing parts would have to work out more than your excess. You DEFINITELY can't be held responsible for your actions if you ever catch up with these pricks. I'd be out hunting the f*cking streets right now!
  23. I don't think any aftermarket gauges simply plug and play into an F6 as a straight swap with the stock ones (I could be wrong). I believe you'll have to change the sender. Having said that, they come with a fitting kit, senders and instructions and I'm sure that if you can't manage / can't be bothered doing it yourself, any mechanic would be able to install them for you pretty easily. Here's a pic of the kit that comes with each gauge (this one is boost, obviously). [attachment=44212:03032009487.jpg] I'm told the senders are all good quality too. I'm pretty green with installing this stuff but I'm planning on printing off the gauge install tutorial from the interior workshop section and havin' a crack myself.
×
×
  • Create New...