Jump to content

Dagabond

Administrator
  • Posts

    35,722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    81

Everything posted by Dagabond

  1. Corn Flakes & Wheeties... WTF has the friggin world come to when they have to reduce the size of a corn flake to stretch a friggin buck barstards Honey Joys will never be the same again.
  2. And it does nothing anyway as your feed is still filled with shit...or maybe thats just me cause I follow so much shit I've had to add all friends to 'close friends' just to see something from friends instead of all the shit I follow...
  3. Whats worse is the amount of resources sucked out and crashing the friggin browser all the time when viewing facesucks.
  4. At about 10 the first game will be test loaded and the rest will go out the window from the remainder of the next 2 years of game play....
  5. So it's easier to snigger behind the cnuts back than tell him as most of us humans are prone to do...
  6. I dont geddit...
  7. I would have been at the medical center to extract the cat from my foot.
  8. This is why I'm single. Tell the poor cnut. Have tried to watch full episodes but just end up flicking through them. Fat twat annoys the bejeezuz out of me. Tanner is a pompous twat. 'Comedian" dude is an unfunny twat.
  9. Look at churches.
  10. Prime example as to why hew hosts will blow, TG will never have the character and charisma again without the trio at the helm.
  11. Claybar is your friend. It'll come up as smooth as a babies butt.
×
×
  • Create New...