Jump to content

envyit

Member
  • Posts

    103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by envyit

  1. sounds like a torque limiting problem to me
  2. I havent installed any gauges also I dont get nothing when I switch it to auto I might have to make a expensive trip to fords lol
  3. hi guys is there a reason for auto lights to just stop working? if I switch them on manually they work any answers would be much appreciated . Cheers Justin
  4. I had same issue it is 100% the torque source needing adjustment
  5. you guys must be on opposite shift to me coz im working the 29th weekend :(
  6. Thanks mate exactly what I thought would you remove torque limiting all together or just reduce it?
  7. hi guys just a quick question I recently had my car tuned and for some reason 1st gear I have 100% throttle and then 2nd gear I only have 25% throttle and then back to 100% in 3rd anyone else have this problem? car made 301rwkw and im still yet to use it to full extent thanks in advance
  8. could it be the hose on the boost controller to wastgate cracked or split this would cause overboost and it would go into limp mode and adjust the timing so you wouldn't damage engine which causes a miss fire just a sugestion
  9. I have same problem with mine at the moment I believe it could be the torque source in the tune take it to a decent tuner what area are you from?
  10. Can't wait for this do you lose sound quality at all?
  11. Ok cheers
  12. I can get one fairly cheap just need to know do I have to change the loom computer?
  13. hi guy just wondering is the zf auto any better stronger than the btr? and is this a easy change from btr to zf? Cheers Justin
  14. looks tough as nails!
  15. did you sort out your problems? what was the out come?
  16. I'm shattered I can come :(
  17. I have a 7psi spring in it but running 15psi and it only pulsates under full throttle
  18. just want to know who has external wastegate using standard boost controller and does the wastegate screamer pulsate because of the solinoid???????????? Cheers Justin
  19. Hahaha the look on a guy driving a wrx Sti yesterday was pretty good lucky for me wasn't a standing start we were already going about 60 in a 80 zone then stepped on it was priceless lol
  20. Looks like I can't go as its my daughters birthday party maybe I could meet up later on in the cruise
  21. Well put me down 100% for cruise we'll sort something out in the meantime
  22. Stick to the highway would be better I think
  23. sounds like a plan to me. rudiger where did you want to meet up?
  24. Yes they look like the ones
  25. now I'll start looking for matte black rims lol I love big dish so im thinking chrome lip still
×
×
  • Create New...