Jump to content

XRTF18

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    84
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XRTF18

  1. Depending on date, im in for deca... luv the smell of rubber
  2. yeh I think I have to unbolt that bolt but I tried b4 and I couldnt do it.. but thanks for your sugestions guys, much appreciated...
  3. Thanx guys.. how do I undo the shocker mount? because the rest I knew..
  4. hey guys, ive got these rear springs sitting at home, and wanted to change the ones I have on the car with those ones... anyone have any idea how to do it yourself instead of goin to a suspension shop.. if any1 knows please let me know.. cheers...
  5. Its fixed.... it was the fuel pump as I expected... thanx again for all your inputs, much appreciated..
  6. Well cleaning the throttle body didnt fix it.. but thanx for your help.. what you mean for a while? coz mine did work for a while n now it just idle really rough for a few seconds and turns off... and you can not drive it..
  7. Cheers Mate... Ill go have a crack at it now.. and ill let you know.. thanx again
  8. Do you think that would make that much of a difference? because the idle I really rough to the point that the hole car shakes like crazy.. and it switches off...
  9. I have a problem... I was driving and my car started to slow down and I hit the gas abit and it went normal and then it was like there wasnt any acceleration again.. this happened a few times till I pulled over.. then I saw my idle was running realy really rough under 500 rpms.. and at this stage I slowly drove home (Dnt know how) and parked my car.. now when it idles, it idles really rough for about 5 seconds and then it turns off. after switching it on I tried putting it in drive and tried to drive but it aint moving... is it the fuel pump that needs replacing or something else? please help... Cheers
  10. Im in for a cruise.. missed out on all of them this year, always seem to have something on that I cant get out of...
  11. Great result mate... very nice dyno curve.. congrats
  12. Looks like the weather this weekend is gonna be the same crap as last...
  13. haha yeh with the wind that was out there this weekend we would have started flying! Hopfully this weekend the weather is nicer for cruising..
  14. yeh mad job, luv your 5 cents... by the way me n gsta r like best mates n were mucking around... good on ya mate
  15. yeh they r perky not like your mums that sag down to her knees
  16. she will still wash it better than ya!
  17. wateva u do dnt take it to DjGsTa for a wash lol
  18. im up for a plenum or a fuel pump!!!!!
  19. [quote name='RAP1D' post='767246' date='Nov 12 2008, 11:20 PM']I'll have to supply you with a 2.5inch to 2.25inch silicon reducer to join up to the Proces west's smaller inlet pipe, which is 2.25... most after market cooler have 2.5inch inlets.[/quote] that wud be good if u cud do that... highly appreciated.. count me in, in the buy! cheers
  20. does it fit on to the proccess west cooler chris? if so count me in.. thanx again for the injectors chris! cheers...
  21. Im in!!! missed last cruze, not missing this one....
  22. black xr6t with the 20's was me.... saw YPURV4 and that black territory on friday nite.. cnt believe that territory is stock, it goes good! and nice ride YPURV4...
  23. so. what are the plans for tomorrow night exactly?
×
×
  • Create New...