Jump to content

XRTF18

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    84
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by XRTF18

  1. 25 AND FINE THIS FRIDAY, WHOS COMING OUT?!
  2. any1 got any videos ov last friday? saw heaps ov people wid there fones out hahaha... let us noe..
  3. Was a mad night, looked sick with all the xr'z cruisng in a group... nice cars guys, theres sum gudlooking xrz out there.. Dnt wanna give charlie a big head or anything hehe but yeh his spool is mad... And mika my quad has a custom pipe and a 3.5 inch hiflow cat.. did it sound orite? once again great nite!!!
  4. we'll b there wont we g hehe... hopefully by the time we go every1 wont b at home lol...
  5. haha yehh wat shyxr sed... yeh sum1 sold me that exhaust watta rip offff!!!! hahaha u going out crusing this friday charlie?
  6. Cheers mate!!! the exhaust alone cost me $1000 second hand and to fit it, it cost me around a hundred bux at dandy exhaust... hope I helped... Chris
  7. thanx for the great comments guys... im in melbourne so I dnt noe ne1 in sydney that can do it... nah it duznt stick out and if it duz it isnt noticible at all.. the guys at dandy exhaust did a great job the cut the pipes and made them sit perfect..
  8. These are the videos as promised.. first one is outside of car... cnt see ma car coz it is at night and the videos sound isnt very clear but was the best I cud do.. and the second one is inside the car.. also can hear me dosing lol enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzWf1fI1AI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ2M3CtVE-w
  9. yeh must b a ball to drive.. what u think I shud do next? I wanna get in the 300+ rwkw mark..
  10. you looking to make it faster?
  11. Hows your car goin man? did u put it back to stock yet?
  12. Thanx guys... Sounds mint.. ill get a mpeg in the next few days..
  13. Just bought a quad herrod system and got it installed.. just wondering what you guys think.. 2 piks of before and after...
  14. thanx guys.. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.. im going to go talk to the guy that said he can do it and see what he says... ill keep you updated.. cheers chris
  15. Hey, I was talking to a friend yesterday and he told me that putting drilled stock injectors in a xr6 turbo does the same job and performance as getting aftermarket ones... is that true??? Cheers, Chris
  16. All of you have been a really big help.. gonna get it checked out tomoro, hopfully the problem gets fixed when the throttle body gets cleaned.. Thanx Chris
  17. Thanx heaps guys.. uve been a really good help, appreciate it..
  18. Its stock.. so do you think the valve springs are gone? Thanx heaps appreciate it...
  19. Hey, Ive got a XR6T auto and I think I have a problem but I dont know what it is and was wondering if anyone knew what it might be... Once I give full throttle to the car then I stop, say at the lights and im idoling, the car starts to shake and it seems as if it is going to conk out.. If anyone knows what the problem is, id appreciate it if you could tell me.. Thanx Guys....
×
×
  • Create New...