-
Posts
98 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by TAXJOB
-
yer but Nicks VX SS is on a run in tune lol that avo vx ss makes 480 on racefuel..... I just bought a new r1 n its a real struggle to keep the front wheel down lol
-
well u gota have rocks in your head to take a boat to the moutains fair enough if u wanna go in a wrx but I sure as well wouldn take my ford to a moutain to get thrills, we all know they handle like sh*t only good for straight line. Justin
-
Congratulations guys that's a top effort. Justin
-
lol idiot I did four ten second passes, Jim just did the quickest one which was .03 quicker then me and keep in mind I weigh 30 kilos more then him, anyway ill let u get back to your coffee at vanilla foti.....
-
2 words for ya PRINCESS HIGHWAY
-
wats wrong with beast club? I try n go to the events as much as I can they ALWAYS hav massive turnouts always good cruise maps too n usully quite alot of tuff cars. Ppl from this forum shuld go dont think they would mind.
-
hey guys the video is up on Fullboost take a look http://fullboost.com.au/video.php?id=503
-
sure did mate thought I was gonna cry I was so happy been wanting it for a very long time now, finnally got it now on to nines lol (might take me a while lol )
-
nah I got two sets, one are on its way out and the others are on the car which I used on the weekend, I just hav alot of tyres, got 2 sets of fpv rims bout 8 sets of stockies for those times I get bored and wanna see wat a trasbrake does on private roads lol but keep in mind all my other cars are holdens so usually got tyres lyin around for them. I did ring superplus this week and they reckon that the price off mt's will come down in bout 6 weeks on there next shipment I looked on the net and in America there 208dollars each, so they shold be aot cheaper in Vic as the dollar has dropped but I will prob go buy ten sets just incase they dollar goes up and cause I drive on em all the time they dont last too long.
-
lol I was 107 but lost some weight id like to think it was all muscle but unfortunately its not lol yer I hav I put those ones u sent me the pic off all those months ago, I think htere billet ones cost a fair bit thought I better put them in after karmen told me he went through 5 std cv's in one heathcote meet day lol yer shuld be on fullboost once they make up the video. wernt mant cars so should get some good footage hopefully when I went 11.06 two meets ago I saw em taping me but was the tinyest bit of footage on the site all I could see was GAS747 lol
-
3500rpm stally and on sat at the dyno day at hallam performance it made 344rwkw, there was somethig wrong there as it had no curve at al maybe they had tracion on not to sure. buut the tune I drive on on the street and raced it on makes 377rwkw on springys dyno.
-
I weighed my self the other day 92 kilos, I suppose if I wana go quiker I could stop eatin whoppers lol but stuff it if I wanna go quicker ill wind the boost up a lil more haha saying that the car is tuned on 19 psi spikes a lil over at the start and drops off to 17psi
-
Thanks guys, the car has a std engine std turbo but got a 2 speed in it cause I had too many 4 speeds blow up on me, its towed there cause it only has too gears lol so would prob burn out my convertor on the freeway way all the way there when calder opens (if it does ) ill drive it up there and race it. I did it in full weight as I drive on the street with my 19's on the front and mt on the rear so im wrapped that I can now say I do tens as is. was on united 100 too not race fuel jsut to make that clear. Also I did a 1.60 60 footer if I shed a few kilos I may be able to get it quicker as it went quicker with Jim driving. I Transbrake it off the line, I let it go just as it hits 20psi n its well under 4000rpm. I can use the stally and handbrake n get it up to bout 17 18 psi but was just easier usin the transbrake. maybe in a few months I might try front runners and a full slick. thanks to Springy Motors for all the hard work they put in. Headsex: thanks for the thread dude, I only say u use race fuel when I talk to u lol when I talk to everybody else bout the headsex bullet I boast bout how good it is cause it is on pump fuel. I just like sh*t stirring u Danny u know that. EBXMPLE: Its not as bad as you would think on fuel it comes out every weekend on the dash it says it uses 19L per 100 k's but mind u it dosent come out for a sunday drive on the free way for the short time I spend on em it uses 11Lper 100 k's, in total I get bout 350 out of a tank of united 100
-
good to c ya mate, I assumed u bought another car looks completely stock.
-
wat car where u in? I saw a xt in front of me but didnt hav your XTT 747 plates.
-
yer im down fo a skidpan day too would be some sick fun.....
-
im down for this u know what times im free adrian jsut text me and organise something.
-
yer that's Joe, that's his daily car he owns the XC or XE ARKSUP very very tuff car top guy too.
-
I cant recommend Springy Motors enough but at the end of the day you cant expect people to be perfect sometimes things like this happen. If you take it down tomorro im sure he will hav a look at it no hesitaion at all. Usually facts behind situations like these arnt always wat they seem and alot of the time there is more behind the story. As DJGSTA said he has 3 mods (not including valve springs) and makes 305rwkw so Danny defintely knows wat his doing, your next mod should be a decent cooler mate. So take it down tomorro and you will be able to get it sorted with Danny and not have everyone add there two cents also there hasnt been one instance that I am aware off that Danny hasnt gone out of his way to correct any concerns/issues any customer has had at no cost at all to them. Hopefully youll get the 300 your looking for if not more if your lucky. Look forward to reading your thread in the 300 club buddy. Also if your down there tomorro and there is a car on the dyno ask Danny if your allowed to go in for a run just so you can experience how loud it is in the dyno room so you get a understanding of why something like this could have been missed. Justin
-
Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.
TAXJOB replied to FSIX's topic in Track & Strip Racing
yer that was me mate. F6PSI your plates were from memory. how is your car goin? -
Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.
TAXJOB replied to FSIX's topic in Track & Strip Racing
thanks mate bit dissapointed I didnt hit the ten second bracket but ohwell ill try again this week, was my first time out on proper tyres. -
Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.
TAXJOB replied to FSIX's topic in Track & Strip Racing
this coming sunday Jarrod, wanna tow my car with your work ute my poor Expensive Daewoo struggled lol -
Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.
TAXJOB replied to FSIX's topic in Track & Strip Racing
Was a good day out there once I finnally got there had alot of trouble gettin the car on the stupid trailor in the morning so was extremely late got 5 runs in for the day wasnt too happy with them but wat can u do, just wasnt a good day for me at all lol best I got out there was 11.23 and worst was 11.58, 60 footers need more practice best I coud get was 1.78, mph was all over the shop 121mph to 127mph, im prob gonna head down next week to hopefully better the time and get a few more runs in. Thanks Mark for orgainising it prob not easy to organise something like that. Justin -
Fordforums Nationals Drag Event.@ Hpr 29th & 30th May 09.
TAXJOB replied to FSIX's topic in Track & Strip Racing
sh*t any more spots I didnt realise u had to book lol
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.