Jump to content

richdave

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by richdave

  1. so have we had the piture fixed yet?? LOL
  2. Well all I can say is that the local Plods now have 4 BLUEPRINT XR8's on the road dressed in the stardard livery and they look SWANK! And I thought they had no taste...I was WRONG!!
  3. For what it's worth, this is what the pic should have looked like.
  4. Count me in, pardner ... I'm just itching for a hangin' Let's rope the varmit ... ROFL...
  5. I got it.....I think?? the pic of the SSS next to the Administration team section is a mirror image.....or was taken from a US/European model LOL.
  6. It's a bloke thing, that bouncy bouncy movement does distract ones attention. I'm just waiting for Ms Kitty to update her profile with a pic opf herself.... :lol: :lol:
  7. bored now........................................
  8. and I guess they will have to edit out all the high speed chase scenes from all the Hollywood movies too
  9. same here. I went to the local and the attendand told me that if I was not happy with the result he would wash it by hand. He ended up washing my car.
  10. is it this?? Ford XR6 Turbo.com Forums the added spaces?
  11. Suddenly, I'm very thirsty! me too
  12. thanks DavoXT for the pic
  13. So you can retro fit this filter then
  14. Yeah, mine asks..."do you know them" I used to say no and get a rant about being a wa*ker, now I just say, yeah that's [insert name]I know his car anywhere cause [insert feature].
  15. Why bother! You found the best so forget the rest :lol: BTW - Welcome aboard
  16. It seems that there are many XR6T's for sale that are less than 12 months old and are being offered at seemingly low prices on the private market. What long term effect will this have on the value of our cars? Should we be worried by this?
  17. richdave

    Craziness....

    umm...over taking a car on the gembrook road. didnt notice the blind left hand bend and out of "nowhere"; came a white HZ. Whammo! totalled the Datsun 240K (dont laugh). I walked away uninjured, but a second earlier or later and I would have been dead for sure. Slowed me down though...driving 19 years and not one ticket so far
  18. nveer a ture a wrod sopekn
  19. So Expensive Daewoo are going to release a twin cab version ute in the "SS" guise. Sounds like a good move to me. I wonder if Ford will respond? I can imagine all those folks who want a V8 4 door but the boss won't let them now being able to say, get this for me and theres NO FBT, cause it's a ute. A neat canopy and it would not look much different to a station wagon. I wonder what the suspension setup is? The power rating is a bit disapointing Why not the 245kw the sedan gets?
  20. Maybe Charli and Kathleen.... Nah...it'd have to be Charlie and Kathleen...... :afro:
  21. me too
  22. It looks like I may be on leave that day so pencil me in for now
  23. And your point is..........
  24. I was thinking more *beep* HAG...a Sheila who chases after p00fs! :lol: :lol:
  25. ROFL......busted :lol: :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...