Jump to content

silver ghost

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silver ghost

  1. nizpro told me bfs have typhoon springs already in them they are good for 380rwkw then you upgrade them but if you have a ba you will have to do them staight away after a couple of edits .
  2. na dont need it yet bigger injectors helps the fuel pump anyway seems to be doing it easy on the dyno not running enough boost yet for wastegate actuator.
  3. growler intake ,60lb injectors ,wog cooler ,cappa flash tuner, xforce 3 1/2" exhaust with 13lb boost.
  4. gidday im past mackay in airlie beach but I go to see dave all the time he is one of the best tuners around this neck of the woods ive got a bf xr6t with 330rwkw all done by dave.
  5. good to see some oldies out there being driven like there supposed too.
  6. I got quoted the same for my car so I bought the whole system was going to just put them two on but I looked too good so I put the whole lot on its 3 1/2 with 2" waste gate pipe so you get more flow than the 4" one works good on mine 330rwkw make sure you tell them if its ba or bf as bf has two o2 sensors I found this out as it cost me $100 to get another hole welded in mine.
  7. ha ha that what you get for buying a Expensive Daewoo bet he thinks twice about it now!
  8. thanks people it a bf xr6t sedan im fitting new dba 4000 and qfm race pads really needed to know if spending 500 buck is going to help or not bf brake lines are dearer than ba ones .
  9. that's for all four brake lines.
  10. does any one know if it is worth puting braded brake lines on a bf xr6t its a $500 job will it do anything to my brake performance?
  11. do you want to sell 1?
  12. does any one know if a bf xr6t has a magnetic sump plug?
  13. nice work keep em coming ill put some of my new bonnet on this week an aggresor bonet.
  14. nice ride there mate ive just got a aggresor bonet for my silver xrt will put it on this week I hope show ya some pics not a bad bonnet will keep in touch .
  15. mine doing the same have to get them off ebay how much was yours $25 each from ford.
  16. looks good is that a plasman intercooler prety big hey must work good
  17. growler air set up works awsome!
  18. here is mine
  19. I ran a 13.1 109mph with only wog cooler and flash tuner std tyres tyres spun up to 100klm/ph
  20. looks good mines the same color got the mag last week in the mail.
  21. I was going to to the same with mine I bought whole 3 1/2 " xforce exhaust for 1400 was going to cost that for dump pipe and cat it will fit in the origanal spot and has twin dump pipes so is about 4 1/2" dump all up you will have to get it tune but boost climbs up a bit .
  22. thanks guys will try to work it out 4th gear not as bad but cant get as higher figers?
  23. any one had trouble dynoing there car I put mine on cant get a power reading in third gear wheels spin on the rollers smoking them up and throughing rubber everywere 1020 foot pounds of torque 299kw with wheels spining how do you dyno a bfxrt im only running 235'45'18 is this my problem?
  24. mmm mine does that if I take off slow the revs hold up high for a while then come down works fine if I flog it though just dosent like putting around like miss daisy mines bf xrt 330rwkw.
  25. id like to know as well ive got it to maybe were bad asses or somthing?
×
×
  • Create New...