Jump to content

silver ghost

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silver ghost

  1. just to keep ya moving threads here is my number 0409720680 ps still have to do ya movie up for ya great burnout again best one all day got the video to prove it.
  2. just cause I got an xrt you through my number out not good enough for a phoon driver hey?
  3. if you want some good pads cant go past qfm ive had them on all my cars no dust excellent pad feel you wont be sorry if you get them std ones $50 race set $110
  4. do you know anything about the drag meet on the next day 13th in mackay some sort of defencive driving thing should be a bit of fun.
  5. does any one now if there are any cruises on from mackay to townsville coming up soon ..
  6. yes I went there cant find any prices but wouldnt mind the 5000 do you do the rears as well as the fronts?
  7. theres somthing realy wrong with you car man get it cheacked mine was beating xr8 from stock now with 330rwkw I havent been beaten yet you should leave the toyota for dead as for your fuel consumption mine gets 7-8ltr p100klm on high way get yours edited man!
  8. need to get some dba rotors 4000 or 5000 any one know how much they are for a bf xr6t
  9. looks good mate ive just orderd a aggressor bonnet for mine will show some pics when it turns up
  10. ive got a bf xr6t with 330rwkw brakes shake steering wheel real bad when braking hard can I just replace the rotors with slotted ones or up grade whole brakes? whats the best priced ones around ive got 18" rims.
  11. I put a xfoce 3 1/2" system on mine the had to drive 140km to get tuned you have to watch it as your boost will climb to nearly 20 psi get it tuned asap youll love the diffrence mine is now 330rwkw bf xr6t
  12. I have bf profilers on mine 18s $260 a tyre great in wet & dry I got 330rwkw and only breaks traction up I the higher revs but my tyres are only 235/40/18
  13. my car has 330 rwkw I break traction I first ,second,third until forth I still only have 235/45/18 on a bf xr6t
  14. car sounds pretty cool I need to put mine back on dyno last run was 299 rwkw with back tyres smoking on dyno I had 1020 lb of torque at the wheels smoking tyres dont know what it will run yet
  15. I put 5x7 focal speakers in my bf xrt went staight in the have adjustable tweeters sound very good off origanal head unit will sound better off a amp
  16. holy sh-t I put wog cooler on mine but made sure I put good clamps on they a used for wet exhaust on marine engines you can buy them from home hardware , enzed some exhaust shops and radiator shops.
  17. cheers for that will look them up
  18. thanks for backing us up blue boost ! I have to grab them old injectors of ya one day ps cars going great
  19. mine isint working properly and is making car rev when auto changes like puting foot on a clutch in a manual
  20. I have to get a new bov for my bf xrt as im running 13lb boost what brand should I get to do the job right?
  21. it will when my aggresor bonnet goes on
  22. these are mine
  23. xrs hey I lined up against two gts so far and waved out the window as I watched them dissapear in my review mirror I dont know why they made them so slow
  24. thanks for that have to wash car tommorow for some pics I have a new bonnet coming soon called an aggressor should be good
×
×
  • Create New...