Jump to content

PROXRT

Member
  • Posts

    105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PROXRT

  1. hay mate ive heard of grate results with the hpc coating you could also try the heat wrap you can buy from bursons made buy high energy they also work really well but tend to hold heat more than the coatings. hope this helps let me no how you go
  2. I was walkin down elizebeth street in the city on saturday and saw yperv4 drive past. congratulations to the owner it looks horn.
  3. I have a t and just drive it easy around the streets I have had a few looks from the cops but that's it. I have takin the turbo badge off and I dont desplay my ps. I have my EB fairmont to get me to work so I dont use the T every day.
  4. hay mate I had a play at work with the wds and I cant find a way to adjust this setting. but I no wat you mean it can piss you off
  5. im not to shore how much its lowered by as it was alreay lowered I will measure it abd find out. I had a look at the springs that are in it when I had it on the hoist yesterday and its got herrod motorsport springs in it. they seem to ride well. is any one else using these
  6. I've got nizpro plenum and valve springs sittin here and a flash tuner just got to get a coonverter injectors fuel pump and cooler and im ready to go.
  7. im a apprentise at a ford dealership and we wouldnt knock something like that on warranty, as its only a very light layer of paint, and when you think about it they are already painted black, so wats the difference
  8. I just painted it, today actually yeah bit of a birthday pressy for myself. just got to keep clear of the cops for 12 months.
  9. hay guys finally got my T hope the pic works. its narooma blue with premo sound and leather 2003 modle 57000 kays one owner. lowered with 18s
  10. ive got a ba xrt im 19 years old and cant get insurance do you guys no of any one who will insure it
  11. well it aint hard for some one who owns a na xr6 to fitt a turbo conversion is it. and then when the time comes to sell it it will be listed as a xr6 turbo
  12. its just it wont be long till there are mock ups poping up
  13. ok guys just want to no if there are any difference in vin numbers on turbos because there are bound to be mock ups now. or any way of identifying a genuine BA or BF turbo 6
  14. and how much clearance is there with your brakes using 15
  15. hay guys what rims are you guys using on the front for front runners
  16. PROXRT

    Want Dvd

    ok I want to convert the premium sound colour screen so I can watch dvd through it wats the best way to go about it
  17. hay mate the cooling system is self bleeding. when your are flushing the block pull the thermostat and housing off run the engine and start flushing. make shure the heated is on flat out so you get all the crap out of the heater box. cheers Jarrod
  18. hay guys have any of you got the alpine vehicle hub and what do you think of it. cheers Jarrod
  19. look the goods wheels suit it to the ground
  20. this thing looks f@#$ing terible but give him ten points for trying
  21. hay guys just out of curiosity are the new ford rangers and territory's imported or australian built
  22. looks good trainer just needs some extra boost pumped into it
  23. hay mate bring it around to my joint and I will have a look at it for ya.
  24. dont the standard speakers go hard enough
  25. the h4 h7 mean the make of globe like the size and terminals
×
×
  • Create New...