Jump to content

geea

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,320
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by geea

  1. I've sorted the crap out of this thread and left the little bit that remains. Post you're thoughts on the new laws but don't start throwing crap at each other. If it needs another clean I'll close it. Geea.
  2. It was a great night the bits I can still remember. Geea.
  3. I went up with my normal road tyres. I tried 2 runs with no success. It was 10C or less and the track was too cold. I got no traction what so ever. On the first run I managed to launch but got wheelspin when ever it hit boost. On my second run I used my low boost map, I had wheelspin off the line and then after finally getting traction I went from 80-109mph after half track which wasn't bad. I contemplated putting my MT's on but decided it wasn't worth the effort to run a low 11. I still had a great day with the boys, those who missed it should make the effort next time. Geea.
  4. Pretty good turnout today at Heathcote. It was very cold and a few weren't able to make it for various reasons. I think some pulled a heart muscle and others were "too soft". We had a great day and offically closed the BVWII when DBOSS's GT left the track. Here are the numbers. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] WOG [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]... <<<<<<<<NEW FORUM RECORD>>>>>>>>>>> [email protected]. This eclipses Jewels old record of 18 sec. These are the results. The individual guys can all tell you their own stories.
  5. I have vague recollections about last night. I do recall a bus and jeff on stage. I even recall a lamb sandwich on the way home, felt like I was in a tv commercial. Geea.
  6. I got back earlier after having troy and Matt install an Xbox into my car. Its amazing. They have to iron out a little bug which will be done in the next few days however I've seen the picture and its awesome. Its perfect. The wiring loom that they made up is top qulaity and is hidden so you can't see it. It should be up and running in the next day or 2. those that see me during the course of BVWII will have to have a look. Geea.
  7. Not sure on start time. Myself and all those staying at Mathew Flinders will be getting the train in from Homesglen Station. Those wnating to join us can park at my house. It's a 3 min walk to station. We'll know departure time when I figure it out. Geea.
  8. geea

    Today Tonight

    Very true Scotty, very true. The whole idea of getting the site was to generate publicity. It has performed way beyond our expectations. Geea.
  9. There will be a few of us leaving from HPF to go straight to Calder from there more than likely around the 3.30 mark but im sure Craig will let us know ← I'd suggest that those not having tunes could leave from the hotel where everyone is staying at around 300-345. I've also been told by a little birdy that a big black bus could be joining us on the infield. Geea.
  10. Where are you located? Geea.
  11. Great stuff on getting an 11. The 11 sec club is still an exclusive club. Geea.
  12. geea

    Today Tonight

    Thanks guys. We were happy with how it came accross. I'm going to organise the cars to cruise there on the Sat of BVWII after the dyno comp on the way to Deano's for the BBQ. Geea.
  13. geea

    Today Tonight

    The Today, Tonight crew were at the Kittens carwash today. Not sure whether it will be on tonight or latter in the week. Geea.
  14. Does that mean we should put you down as racing Jewels????? Geea.
  15. Find out if you can get the old rear end. If it includes CV's and/or diff it could come in handy. Geea.
  16. Here is my dyno graph. This is a HPF tune. Geea.
  17. geea

    Cv's

    Geea.
  18. Do you mean like this? HPF are now doing it and leaving the battery in place. Geea.
  19. that's a bitch Jewels, I hope its back quick and as good as new. Geea.
  20. geea

    World Cup 2006

    I'll be up watching it with some of my daughters. Whats this sleep thing some of you guys are talking about? Must be a manual drivers thing. Geea.
  21. geea

    Xc Development

    Mick you better bring her down to BVWII. Geea.
  22. geea

    Solean

    That question alone is capable of causing more conflict than the entire Middle East. Geea.
  23. Either give Rob a ring or send HPF a pm. that's the best way to see if they can still fit you in. Geea.
  24. geea

    Wow

    Have a look at this. You won't believe it. LINK Geea.
  25. We need to try to convince Phil that BVWII is a better option than a wedding in Harvey Bay. Geea.
×
×
  • Create New...