Jump to content

dynosteve

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dynosteve

  1. hi, if it's in a ba turbo I'd be keen to find out where you got them from as I've been trying to get a gear change for months, would really love to know.
  2. well the dyno day is on for saw, but I'd be up for a track day either drag or roundy roundy's
  3. Basically when your using shootout mode the variables are locked into a controlled format, in other words the atmosphere is pre set and temps are pre set also, then there's a percentage added above the figures to allow for hot days etc or major climate changes through a dyno session or competition, in other words it puts everyone one on a even playing field for comparison between cars not true hp. Your basic dyno run on the auto is not much different to my first std run up. sorry if this explantion isn't the best as I'm not real crash hot at putting words onto paper.
  4. awesome day guys thanks
  5. no probs and mine chops a hard time
  6. well how about we plan it after I get back from the Expensive Daewoo vs ford dyno comp in melb I think that's in about 3 weeks, as I'm planning on having the car there for that event
  7. I have one on my car and they don't affect the car at all, other than good looks, that's why I've keep a couple in stock.
  8. I'll come along for a cruise also if you don't mind?
  9. The date for the Dyno Day has been set: 27th September 2003 @ RedCliffe Dyno 8 Cameron Street Clontarf 4019 Phone: (07) 3284 1925 The cost per car is $30 payable below. All money from the dyno day goes to support the site! Monies are to be paid into the following account: Account Name: FordXR6Turbo.com BSB: 062004 Account Number: 1018 1306 Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia The amount is $30 per car. When depositing the money into the account please put as the description - USERNAME-QLDDYNO You will then need to email [email protected] with your name/username and deposit details. You will receive an email receipt which you will then need to present to Steve @ RedCliffe Dyno for you to put your car on the dyno.
  10. Redcliffe Dyno and Performance 8 cameron street Clontarf qld 073 284 1925
  11. when or if it goes bang, means I get to have fun and put some real gear into the motor and see what it can really do
  12. well I think that now makes our kits the fastest in the country for sure, what till next week, more boost
  13. well I raced the XR6t again tonight, well only once due to the rain, We had to run low boost because of lack of sticky tyres and track prep, hence the lower than normal mph, however we still ran 12.65 @ 106.26mph. We'll be back next week with sticky tyres and alot more boost.
  14. dynosteve

    BRAKE SHUDDER ISSUE

    hugh brake shudder now, will be fitting a set of bda gold's probably today if I can get them, had no shudder until a couple of days ago 9800km's.
  15. my hand's up to buy the wreck
  16. be carefull with running a higher boost as the injectors are running at 93% duty cycle on standard boost, mind you lockey would have keep a close eye on the fuel mixtures, congrats on the power increase.
  17. I've sent you a pm
  18. I'll be running slicks if I get them I time, when we ran 13.0 it was only on 8.8 lbs of boost, I'll be running between 10.8 and 17lbs depending wether I get time to fit the new accuator or not, when I ran 13.0 we we're only making around 350 at the tyres and now have 447hp, also the 60 foot was 2.2 and as a rule of thumb for each 10 tenth you drop in the 60foot this equals out to 3 tenths at the finish line. I won't be running any gas at all this time as I'm only interested in getting what it has now to hook up and perform. The gas kit was only fitted for more of a laugh than anything else, if I ever use it, it'll be for 60foot only.
  19. it's a auto
  20. I'm in for 2
  21. what tubbs, they fit easly under standard gaurds and I would think I could get a little larger fit I try'd
  22. ok boosted who are you, you've got me thinking now.
  23. the auto is still working like a dream in my xr6t and it's getting a pretty hard time.
  24. what are they? and how soft a compond?
×
×
  • Create New...