Jump to content

dynosteve

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    426
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dynosteve

  1. engine bay pic
  2. well you've heard me talk about how great the xr6t is lately, well we did some mods over the last couple of days on a 290 pursuit ute, thought you might like to see the results, dyno testing then we fitted a small nitrous kit.
  3. I can dyno it for you as I have the use of a 4wd dyno
  4. is there a web site for zoom mag? or even a phone number?
  5. mines a auto and it just spins no axle hop tough, want to get the 60 foot to 1.6 to 1.7. ok I know it's not my cortina that 60foots 1.21 but my ulitmate goal is to carry a tyre in the air.( and yes I will do it)
  6. unfortunatley the 60 foot was pretty slow because of wheel spin I think 2.19 was the best.
  7. pic
  8. another pic
  9. the is probably a little heavier than off the factory floor with the extra stuff in it now. I'll post a couple of pics.
  10. ran the car tonight, 13.0 @ 113mph with traction problems
  11. thanks, told you I couldn't spell
  12. no I just found optimax didn't produce the numbers, as well as I'm not a big fan of it seeing that it has so much solfa in it (sorry can't spell real good)
  13. I'll scan some dyno sheets tommorrow and post them
  14. peak boost was 11.3lb's and held steady from 3300 to 5300rpm we were able to run a little more boost but here seemed a safer avenue. peak hp was 5250rpm running on bp ultimate (had heaps of probs with optimax) We fitted our kit which we developed Larger injectors 600hp motorsport intank pump Rdp Computer Boost Solenoid intercooler pipes 3" mandrel exhaust system cooler plugs Race air filter 2 rolls of heat wrap blowoff valve
  15. Well finished of our kit today and bested 397hp at the tyres and tested it at several different dyno shops and tested varied in both shootout mode and normal mode, results between 356hp and 397hp. Tests were done at T&C Performance, unigroup, Injection Perfection, Redcliffe Dyno.
  16. I'd be up for a get together and I've a few mates with fpv utes a te50's
  17. no my lj's not written off, I pulled it off the road 12 months ago after a couple of shows because of a couple of bubbles that appeared in the paint, I had the car stripped to find that the entire car that I had sandblasted so that the body could be done properly was bogged up and fibreglassed, wouldn't recommend that panel shop that did mine for anything, it comes out in july's edition of streetmachine.
  18. mine is a auto and is working really good at the moment, unfortunatly I don't have much feedback on the manual other than what we hear here and on other forums.
  19. I'll post some dyno sheets later today if I'm not too busy at work, however I'm doing all my dynoing in real time dyno mode not shootout mode(as this mode seems to give mchappy figures and I'd rather true ones) I'm also track testing each kit level so that I can give a person a true indication of benifits. I personally are aiming for an 11 sec 1/4 out of my own personal car. I'm accutally going to do a round trip on sunday-monday from brissy to sydney in it just to check economy and realiablity
  20. well I've just about put the finishing touches on our xr6t enhancement package, have done most of the dyno testing and will be travelling to the track next week to put her through the ringer, we ran the car in std form a couple of weeks ago and recorded 14.1 @ 100mph. I'm working on a couple of different levels of packages depends on peoples needs.
  21. happy he's not on my team
×
×
  • Create New...