Jump to content

xrmartO

Member
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrmartO

  1. Hey guys Not sure if this is a common problem, I couldn't find anything about it. Every time I drive my car I always hit button 1 on the sunroof to pop the rear up. Then the other morning I pressed it and it doesn't do anything. I don't think the button is completely broken, because if I'm on setting 2, I then press 1 again and it closes but doesn't "pop up". However if I hold the arrows, I can make it pop up manually. Any ideas what's wrong ? Cheers marto
  2. Yep as above it is most likely your door actuator. If it makes a weird noise when you lock then that's pretty much it. I bought one from a wrecker for I think $70 and fitted it myself. Just make sure the little rod that you get is the same as the original one. I just had to swap them around after putting it in and realizing it was wrong! very easy to do.
  3. What's the guesstimated time for reaching the skilled stadium? As my brother told me he is going to a Titans game at robina which starts at 2pm, so I'd imagine it would be packed. I guess we'll find out when we get there and worse comes to worse we'll just have to meet nearby.
  4. Sounds awesome!, I'll join in at dream world. Should be loads of fun. Ill bring my dslr and video camera and take plenty of shots/footage. Bring on Sunday!
  5. Was driving next to a blueprint XR6T on saturday along mt lindsay hwy/beaudesert rd. Number plate XR**4, very nice car mate.
  6. If you are referring to the times posted recently of 13.4 for the quarter. I wouldn't base that solely on your purchase as the G6ET times haven't been released. I also don't know how accurate the 5.1 to 100 is either. The times that "Drive.com.au" did were for an XR6T and for some strange reason quoted it as G6ET, then wrote in the fine print, times were achieved with an XR6Turbo.... Once they release the figures that the G6ET gets with the single spinner then it'll be interesting indeed.
  7. It won't be the cat due to the whole new CES system I had fitted, and I wouldn't notice a performance loss as it just got back from a tune and went from stock to 262rwkw. So maybe rich fuel mixture is the reason.
  8. Thanks mate will look into it, and thanks to everyone else too.
  9. Awesome mate thanks for the quick reply, I wasn't in a stage of panic just yet but was worried that it wasn't quite right.
  10. Hey guys I have just had my car tuned with a CES exhaust system and got 262rwkw. She certainly goes well now and sounds UNBELIEVABLE. I also added a Bosche 044 fuel pump, but didnt add my bosche injectors or my nizpro valve springs just yet. However, after a bit of fun, Ie a 10 min drive to drop my brother off and back, my exhaust manifold is glowing red. I gave it a couple of stabs but didn't absolutely thrash it. Is this normal or do I have problems? Is it a sign that I just need to get an intercooler soonish ? I'm planning on going the whole process west kit some time down the track, so I don't want to buy just a monza cooler for now to keep the temps down, unless that's what you guys suggest. I haven't checked whether its glowing after my 30 min drive to work but I always drive my car nicely anyway. My next mod is brakes so I'd like really like to know if the intercooler is of higher priority One last thing, I remember reading somewhere that theres a filter near the turbo that clogs up and that may cause this, does anyone have a link to it or think that is the cause ? Thanks in advance guys! xrmartO
  11. I'm new and have never been on a run, would love to come. As far as I can foresee I shall be available on the day.
  12. Saw a hot looking Toxic F6 coming back from the coast on the M1 this arvo. Number plate was ASH***. Are they on here ? Wouldn't mind seeing a photo of those rims stationary. Cheers martO
  13. Saw a nice lightning strike xr6 turbo ute in loganlea yesterday with front mount. Very nice car mate, seems like it has a bit of power! Also spotted a purple XR6 turbo at the mazfix dyno day today. I think it is owned by warney, was my turn to spot you lol. Cheers martO
  14. I see what you mean, but I had a look at the Melb Motor show and it extends right up behind the grille.
  15. It will be accompanied by a kw figure soon enough. Also, I find it odd that hardly anyone has mentioned the size of the cooler! It goes right up behind the top grille. It's MASSIVE! P.S. I think it looks HOT with and without the Raccoon eyes.
  16. Your car sure sounded nice . Was cruising with my dads BF2 Turbo.
  17. Sounds like the diff. A common problem with the ford LSDs. Is your car still under warranty ?
  18. I'm new to this forum, and I must say, DAMN! there are some sexy XRs out there. Heres mine, quite stock except for the mild visuals and my showoff valve. Plenty of mods planned for her. Tis a 5 speed so I'll work on the looks mainly, limit it to 330ish rwkw, and drive it nicely, so I don't break it. Unless someone knows of a cheap 6sp manual box .. Anyway here it is.. Ignore the missing centre cap in the first/last pics and the 8 foot ride height(soon to be addressed). Cheers martO
×
×
  • Create New...