PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Location: Need one.. Posted 12/04/05 05:53 AM Posted 12/04/05 05:53 AM I don't think any of us have much to worry about after seeing some of these pics from the Tokyo 2002 Auto Salonhttp://tanetane92.web.infoseek.co.jp/20050116tas2.htmlScotty, there are a few rippers here you may want to enlarge and frame :gasthrower:
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 12/04/05 06:08 AM Posted 12/04/05 06:08 AM cripes whats the go with those bloody great platforms and body kits As fer the Zorsts .... well don't they sell Milo tins in Japan. :gasthrower: Looks like they were stolen from the plumbing supplies area at Bunnings and installed by Bob the Builders mod shopMakes our Performance stickers and body kits brigade look pretty tame. Never thought I would say that
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 22d Location: Victoria Posted 12/04/05 06:11 AM Posted 12/04/05 06:11 AM :gasthrower:
Guest mercurysteve Guests Posted 12/04/05 06:32 AM Posted 12/04/05 06:32 AM Been scrounging around for more ideas Dave? Your a closet Rice cooker I reckon, but I love it, keep up the "personalisation mate".
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 12/04/05 06:35 AM Posted 12/04/05 06:35 AM
AWW XR6T UTE Member 129 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/05 07:15 AM Posted 12/04/05 07:15 AM They've got to be kidding right?
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 12/04/05 08:14 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:14 AM that's the first time I've ever cried from laughing so much
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/05 08:27 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:27 AM Half those so called body kits look like they are made of ply wood
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/05 08:38 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:38 AM Wow that's fully MDF
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 12/04/05 08:46 AM Posted 12/04/05 08:46 AM I reckon they look cool. I wonder if they have a kit for the XR6. Imagine going to the snow you wont need a shovel or bulldozer to clear the way. Here is a couple more that I have but by the way the Violet Metallic Hiace is my brothers van and is in Sydney at the moment getting complianced and registered.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now